Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Man, so glad I copped two of these. One for now. One for the future. Flu Games gonna bring the raffles, online sites, SNKRs app and first come first serve lines full circle again. Then, we got to do the same in July with the 5's... [emoji]128543[/emoji]

Man, so glad I copped two of these. One for now. One for the future. Flu Games gonna bring the raffles, online sites, SNKRs app and first come first serve lines full circle again. Then, we got to do the same in July with the 5's... [emoji]128543[/emoji]

I'm glad I'm sitting out on the Flu Games. Only so much Bred I can keep taking in. Hopefully holding out for the Bred IV's

Come on now, when a man's out there against the elements; He gotta do what he gotta do. 

We all lost a few kids to someone. 

Last edited:
Any of y'all order GS sizes on Eastbay get another backordered email?

Got another one that says it's pushed to May 20th.
sick.gif

Concurred; def a trade-up. Flu Games, Playoffs over everything else. Now i'm still reluctant about trading my Masters for some French Blues. 

Any thoughts? Fair trade or nah?
I couldn't choose just one so i had to get both. The Flu Games will be next on the list. 

The fairness of the trade would depend on which one you like more in my opinion. Personally to me it would be Master>FB but that's because i like darker colors overall. The french blues have grown on me.

Concurred; def a trade-up. Flu Games, Playoffs over everything else. Now i'm still reluctant about trading my Masters for some French Blues. 
Any thoughts? Fair trade or nah?

I think Masters will be worth more down the road if you dont plan to wear either pair.

I would trade the Masters just out of personal preference. All black on a XII doesn't look good. Just my opinion. Need the upper and the toe to be two different colors.

I would trade the Masters just out of personal preference. All black on a XII doesn't look good. Just my opinion. Need the upper and the toe to be two different colors.

I feel the same. I dont feel bad skipping on Masters at all esp with having the french blues....they look so damn good with nice jeans.

Back
Top Bottom