AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

As much as I like these I'm afraid I will not be getting thesesmiley: ohwell. I never like what a retro shoes means and that is saying "You were too young or too poor to obtain the OG. Here's your chance to own something CLOSE to the OGs." I don't want to let everybody know that by wearin these. Congrats to those who copped.

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

As much as I like these I'm afraid I will not be getting thesesmiley: ohwell. I never like what a retro shoes means and that is saying "You were too young or too poor to obtain the OG. Here's your chance to own something CLOSE to the OGs." I don't want to let everybody know that by wearin these. Congrats to those who copped.
bro it aint dat crucial....... smh
sick.gif

I'll probably get these after I get my Cool Greys next week....they'll still be there I'm sure. There was still a FSR on Swoosh the last time I checked...

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I went in, took the first pair they gave me glue spots and all, and went on my way... I just don't care I guess, I will beat these sneaks into the ground as I did back when I had them as a kid. I learned throughout the years that fear of devaluing something with tangible value, just really prevents and inhibits you from thoroughly enjoying whatever it may be. Enjoy the shoes guy's !

But...these shoes cost more now and are of inferior quality.  Those are the two points that people focus on and as long as it continuous people have good reason to complain.

And my point was to blatantly point out how repetitive everyone sounds, and the fact that, everyone is just wasting their time and energy as nothing will change ! It's just the way it goes unfortunately, I for one however love the 13 releases as of late and have been thoroughly satisfied with them in terms of quality (besides minor nuances) and specifically the comfort of the shoe in terms of the padding and zoom air you can actually feel !!! In all recent Jordan releases it's like walking in a brick, and on concrete , just so stiff and uncomfortable with no cushioning (now that's my only gripe)

Originally Posted by pelimpe

sick.gif

dude you getting roasted in here too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he got served in the other thread too
laugh.gif

ILL WAIT FOR THE NEXT 50% TO GET THESE NOWAY CAN I PAY RETAIL FOR THESE BUT NICE COLORWAY.... PLAYOFFS ON THE OTHER HAND R FIRE!!!!

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by pelimpe

sick.gif

dude you getting roasted in here too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he got served in the other thread too
laugh.gif

yes and its quite sad..well, not really, he brought it on himself..personally id just stop and sign up on ISS..

THANKS to the homie who helped me out once again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im glad yall aint buying these up. Ill be back for a 2nd pair REAL SOON. Its only right.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

FSR still on eastbay - no discounts or promos kills it for me.

I know, but free shipping and no tax ain't bad. I'm still debating to give in on these, though.
tired.gif

once people leave cool grey releases empty handed they will probably go back for these. i want a second pair but not for 160

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ Just get them from Jimmy Jazz.  Lots of sizes left, only about $142 shipped with GJBUY code.
NAH, they got something to fix with mine...
I'm not going to put them on full blast since it's the weekend, going to give them a chance to reply to my email

For anyone wondering about sizing... THESE DO RUN A HALF SZ BIGGER. I have tons of sz 10's, but realized 9.5 is snug on me which is better, however these were 9.5 and they are slightly big. Meaning, can definately fit in a sz 9.

this was a very easy buy for me. i was mad cause i was told footlocker in serramonte mall would open up at 8am after waiting in line to get a wristband on friday. saturday comes and i hit up footlocker at 7:50am and to my surprise i saw people walking about with bags and i found out the store opened at 7am.
luckily, the staff said they received a lot of shipment and not too many people have come for the shoes.
I'm thinking about getting a 2nd pair to stock for later use

Back
Top Bottom