AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's the truth tho... Long time sneaker heads remember these sitting, the color was whatever. New sneaker heads look at it from a different stand point now.... " oh I always wanted this shoe but I was in PRE-K" or " oooohh I want these, they were worn by Michael Jordan"........

I love the 13s.... That was my shoe... But even I didn't like this colorway.
these are being slept on.... Not cause of what's coming out.... Negative.... Explain to me how a "retro+" Altitude color is creating more buzz than these....?
Yeah, I take whatever the new sneaker heads say with a grain of salt. 
laugh.gif

But I see where you are coming from. 
These were iconic to me, I remember exclusively watching these on Mike in his final year, and wishing to get a pair. 

The buzz for these is dead, in between the Altitude 13 and CG 11. 

They did the same with the White/Red 12's last year.

But yeah... Dudes like us that actually watched MJ play... Will Want these. The other fools will be buying and then returning for store credit.

EXACTLY. THESE ARE SENTIMENTAL FOR ME. I USED TO RUN AND PUT ON WHATEVER JORDANS MIKE HAD ON IN THE GAME WHILE I WAS WATCHING. MY DAD USED TO BUY ME AND MY BROTHER EVERY JORDAN THAT CAME OUT WHEN WE WERE KIDS BUT SOME REASON DIDNT GET THESE. I WANTED THESE SO BAD. ONE OF THE FEW PAIRS I MISSED GRABBING WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. WILL NOT PASS ON THEM COME THE 18TH.

These lame rants are still going on....the main reason why I stayed off for so long and I come back to the same ole same ole........

C O O K # 45
get fit.

just saw these in person and gotta say im a fan. all the usual complaints come up but at the same time its all the same BS we talk about in every thread.

these look great along with the flints, altitudes and playoffs. all things aside im happy JB is releasing this fleet of XIIIs for us and these WHT/RED are going to be one of the top of the list when its all said and done

btw...let them sit...who cares?

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

just saw these in person and gotta say im a fan. all the usual complaints come up but at the same time its all the same BS we talk about in every thread.

these look great along with the flints, altitudes and playoffs. all things aside im happy JB is releasing this fleet of XIIIs for us and these WHT/RED are going to be one of the top of the list when its all said and done

btw...let them sit...who cares?

and thank you bro. pls buy the cg 11 fellas. and i mean 10s of em.. i just need two of this and thats it for me. =) i hope releasing 1week before the cool greys will make these sit for awhile. i must say from the pics ive seen, this is more cleaner than the cool greys.. but 11s are 11s.  

These were up on ST a few minutes ago. Sold out within minutes? Damn. I passed. Going to get 'em for way cheaper.

I might cop these joints but then again I'm really anticipating for the allstar/playoff release instead. The only thing that I dislike about the white/red 13's is that it tends to bleed alot. Other than that its a classic shoe in my book.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

the white/red 13's is that it tends to bleed alot. Other than that its a classic shoe in my book. 

To this day, I have not seen the 2005 White/Red low tops bleed at all, so I don't think the high top version will bleed.

Why is it that most people forget these even came out?  
laugh.gif

Yea I do remember the low top's that released back in 05. Well then I guess we dont have to worry about the 2010's bleeding then.
happy.gif

i'ma let my jeans stain the hell out of these shoes...

white sockliner... FTW!!!!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by peanut214

the white/red 13's is that it tends to bleed alot. Other than that its a classic shoe in my book. 

To this day, I have not seen the 2005 White/Red low tops bleed at all, so I don't think the high top version will bleed.

Why is it that most people forget these even came out?  
laugh.gif
i ignored em because they dropped da same day as da laser IV's

Back
Top Bottom