AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

I was on the fence with these at first, but my wifey got me a pair for Christmas.

I has to get a size 10! They fit big as hell!

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i decided that i was gonna pull the trigger on these went to the store and looked at the toe box and was like i'll pass.

what was wrong with it?

If they were anything like pairs I've seen, they were probably already pre-creased as hell, and didn't have that pebbled leather finish to it. 
That's why you should go through a couple of pairs first, and try to mix and match, some left or rights do not match up. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i decided that i was gonna pull the trigger on these went to the store and looked at the toe box and was like i'll pass.

what was wrong with it?

If they were anything like pairs I've seen, they were probably already pre-creased as hell, and didn't have that pebbled leather finish to it. 
That's why you should go through a couple of pairs first, and try to mix and match, some left or rights do not match up. 

Mine were not pre creased, and the tumbled leather was in full effect. The only issue was a slight bit of red bleed mark on the leather which i removed with a quick swipe of a magic eraser.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I has to get a size 10! They fit big as hell!
What size do you normally wear?

I thought they ran a little big too, but not big enough to size down. Worst case scenario I'll just wear two pairs of socks

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I had a really hard time finding these in Chicago in a size 12. i had to go to 3 different malls, 2 stores each. Everyone is made it like these are not selling. Yeah right.

I wanted 2 pair, and was lucky to find 1.

I like the quality, im pretty impressed.

As for the size, i am a true 12. these are true to size, but the 13 has always been a very roomy shoe, so that could be why they feel big.

as far as length, 12 is a 12.
Did you try calling Niketown Chicago? They still got a boat load of size 12s last time I was there. (which was 2 hours ago)

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by fly1587

The Most Sleep Slept on Jordan of the YEAR
I can't believe that NDC of all places still has a FSR... I mean, people aren't copping these from Swoosh even at around $95-$100 shipped/taxed?  It's only a matter of time (a week or 2 I think).  Lots of other places online are sold out of good sizes.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I had a really hard time finding these in Chicago in a size 12. i had to go to 3 different malls, 2 stores each. Everyone is made it like these are not selling. Yeah right.

I wanted 2 pair, and was lucky to find 1.

I like the quality, im pretty impressed.

As for the size, i am a true 12. these are true to size, but the 13 has always been a very roomy shoe, so that could be why they feel big.

as far as length, 12 is a 12.
Did you try calling Niketown Chicago? They still got a boat load of size 12s last time I was there. (which was 2 hours ago)

i agree, i got true size in the black reds in 04 and thought they were too big so when i got my second pair a few years later in a 9.5 (true size is a 10) the 9.5 fit but the length was a little short so it could cause problems but yea i think the shoe is wider which makes them feel roomy or at least the toe box has good amount of room...but yea i decided to stick with 10s in the retros.

Yea man I had a hard time getting my pair yesterday. Only one mall in houston had a size 10 smh. And they wouldn't let me get it with tha discount. So I had to buy one from my store and get my best friends girl to go exchange it for me cuz me and my best friend was already in there plus they know me...lol all that just to get a size 10...o well tho I'm extremely happy with my 13s this year. Got all 3 that dropped.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how long does it take for eastbay to ship? i ordered Sunday night.

I've had a couple of occasions where Eastbay didn't send a shipment confirmation. I had to logon to my account and check the status myself. But usually I get my orders to San Diego in 3-4 days.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Only one mall in houston had a size 10 smh.

i find that hard to believe, hadn't checked recently but there were stores with plenty of sizes of altitudes and flints a week after the alts dropped, these should be no different

not saying you're lying tho, just if it's true, i'd be really surprised

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Only one mall in houston had a size 10 smh.

i find that hard to believe, hadn't checked recently but there were stores with plenty of sizes of altitudes and flints a week after the alts dropped, these should be no different

not saying you're lying tho, just if it's true, i'd be really surprised
They're EVERYWHERE, If you need help finding a pair hit me and I can help you locate them.

this thread a lil quiet nobody must of wanted these.
laugh.gif

Went to NT Chicago on rd at about 4 and they had atleast 4 size 12 I know cuz I looked at them all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how long does it take for eastbay to ship? i ordered Sunday night.

I've had a couple of occasions where Eastbay didn't send a shipment confirmation. I had to logon to my account and check the status myself. But usually I get my orders to San Diego in 3-4 days.

that happened to me too when I bought some shoes for my nephew 
got no conformation email and it was deducted from my account a couple of days later

shoes just showed up three days after I noticed it was purchased 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Niketown on mich would be the last place i'd want to go to grab these this time of year. I finally grabbed my pair at lincolnwood mall champs.

Back
Top Bottom