AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

I had my 11.5 and I traded them back in to footaction and paid the difference so i could get the cool greys, got the cool greys but i still want my 13's im glad they aren't selling for nothing here but i want my exact same pair cause my pair was one of the good ones no creases, and not a lot of glue.

these are sittin on shelves everywhere in tampa, stock locate at your local store and you can get them for retail easy.

Excited for tomorrow.
pimp.gif

These are selling faster than I thought. I went ahead and just put my pair on layaway today because both my local footlockers and footactions sold out of my size 11. I ended up trying the 10.5 on and it actually felt good so I just went with that.

Originally Posted by gentry187

So NT, how many pairs of cool greys will be under your Xmas tree this year?

None, I'm passing on the CG's. I'm hopeing I can find a pair of white/red XIII's today.

Went to the mall, no size 12 in footlocker but finishline hade one 12 left. Copped and left happy. My pair is
pimp.gif
no complaints.

Finally scooped up the last size 10 at Footlocker of Coolsprings
pimp.gif

Most underrated release of the year!

Dudes weren't kidding when they said these ran big. I wish I would have gone down a half size on the flints like I did these.

I kinda like these but afraid the shoes would get dirty easy base on the leather and the red suede. I don't want to pay 175 for something that get dirty after 2 wears.

These run big, I had a size 10 and just didn't like how they looked on my foot. I couldn't get my money back and there wasn't much to exchanged them for and just went down to a 9.5 because the shape looked better. Threw them on my feet and they fit perfect. I just traded them to my homeboy for some cool grey 11's, Merry Christmas to me!!

were the playoffs (blk/volt/chrry/white) released again recently?? seen kids sizes on a few sites, but no mens

im sorry but if you had the money, liked the 13's and like this colorway but passed on these its gunna be a mistake and i think the craze for these will be big once people can no longer get them.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

were the playoffs (blk/volt/chrry/white) released again recently?? seen kids sizes on a few sites, but no mens
real mens version coming out in feb.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Dudes weren't kidding when they said these ran big. I wish I would have gone down a half size on the flints like I did these.

tried mine on b4 buying
grin.gif
 bought a 10 instead of my normal 10.5
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom