AIR JORDAN - SIX RINGS - METALLIC BLACK - RELEASE DATE 2/5/11 - ANYONE HAVE INFO?

Dudes, I'm quite aware these shoes "suck." I'm looking for a size 6.5Y. Which is obviously a female or young boy's size. Direct me in the right direction if you know where they're for sale, please.

Dudes, I'm quite aware these shoes "suck." I'm looking for a size 6.5Y. Which is obviously a female or young boy's size. Direct me in the right direction if you know where they're for sale, please.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

sick.gif
roll.gif
you said it best.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Seriously dude it's not that hard. Look on Nike.com, call around to different stores. Is it really that hard to do some leg work yourself?

I'm sorry, I should've just called up my personal Jordan Brand rep. How silly of me.
Seriously, don't you think I've done some work to try and find these in the past 2 weeks since I'm creating a thread and asking on the forum? I swear some of you have no sense sometimes. Obviously I'm asking because no one knows and the release date is supposed to be February 5. 
If you don't have anything helpful to add, why waste your time with moronic replies?

I suggested Nike.com, you can talk to a Nike rep on there. Thats your best bet. Since you didn't ask a question in your thread title, it looks like an official release day post. Which is why people are posting opinions on the look of the shoe...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Seriously dude it's not that hard. Look on Nike.com, call around to different stores. Is it really that hard to do some leg work yourself?

I'm sorry, I should've just called up my personal Jordan Brand rep. How silly of me.
Seriously, don't you think I've done some work to try and find these in the past 2 weeks since I'm creating a thread and asking on the forum? I swear some of you have no sense sometimes. Obviously I'm asking because no one knows and the release date is supposed to be February 5. 
If you don't have anything helpful to add, why waste your time with moronic replies?

I suggested Nike.com, you can talk to a Nike rep on there. Thats your best bet. Since you didn't ask a question in your thread title, it looks like an official release day post. Which is why people are posting opinions on the look of the shoe...

I was going to cop them but I don't think they released. Nobody has them and Eastbay always get the 6 Rings..

I was going to cop them but I don't think they released. Nobody has them and Eastbay always get the 6 Rings..

Back
Top Bottom