Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

that blue tint is killing me. why did they change the tint from clear to blue again?
Slows down the yellowing process.  The blue eventually will fade to clear and then yellow in the end.

Anyway, it's not a big deal to me.  It's not like it's a royal blue.  Red, white and blue makes it somewhat of an Olympic-themed shoe too, haha.

Don't mind the blue tint. If it bothers you that much, spray some water on the sole. They will be clear, but they will yellow faster.

The anticipation is real right now :smokin

That's what you getting waiting 6.5 years :lol:

Can't wait to cop...dogged my other pairs

Pics from an ebay seller
air-jordan-v-fire-red-available-early-on-ebay-07-570x541.jpg

air-jordan-v-fire-red-available-early-on-ebay-06-570x421.jpg

air-jordan-v-fire-red-available-early-on-ebay-05-570x431.jpg

air-jordan-v-fire-red-available-early-on-ebay-04-570x460.jpg

air-jordan-v-fire-red-available-early-on-ebay-03-570x522.jpg

air-jordan-v-fire-red-available-early-on-ebay-02-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-v-fire-red-available-early-on-ebay-01-570x427.jpg

well apparently you struck out in 06 so you should be use to waiting lol
Didn't even take any swings back in 06.  I just started collecting May 25th of this year.  I rocked a couple OG Jordans back in the 90s as a youngen though.

Last edited:
im stupid excited for these to retro. this was the first pair of jordans i ever bought with my own money back in 2006 (i was 16). oh the nostalgia :lol:

^ I like the way they look on those pics. I want these, but these would be my 6th pair of 5's. Plus, I have been purchasing too many kicks the past couple of months.Toro's, Playoff 8's, Foamposite Royal, Black Grapes, White Grapes, Air Force Max. Basically 2 shoes a month. Need to hold off until the 6's in 2014.

Ugh, I can't stand the blue tint sole on the V's.

And wouldn't have minded no "23" on these, being that it feels like they just came out!

Back
Top Bottom