Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

I still have 2 pairs of the '06 retros. Very minimal yellowing and still good so I am going to pass.

I'm deff sizing at least .5 a size down on this. The first pair if Vs I got all year were the black grapes and when I tried them in I had a lot of room in the toe box because the fur was a bit big

Had to go .5 up on grapes it was the last one they had [emoji]128544[/emoji].
Crease Central?

I always follow the policy of TTS or nothing at all.  If they don't have your size, you lost.  I used to make the mistake of going a 0.5 size up on Jordans when that was all they had left, and if anything they tend to run BIG more often than small.

Last edited:
If these are anything like the grape 5's that just dropped, I don't think they'll crease at all really. I wore my grapes 3-4 times and they have no show of creasing. I know the 06's creased like crazy. These are a must cop just for non-creasing material!

My grape V's are TTS and they creased walking out of HoH. So disappointed in the v's this year.

If these are anything like the grape 5's that just dropped, I don't think they'll crease at all really. I wore my grapes 3-4 times and they have no show of creasing. I know the 06's creased like crazy. These are a must cop just for non-creasing material!

skipped the earlier fire reds this year cause I have cdp, and cause I wanted to cop these instead. 23 is needed on these cw. hope it's an easy cop

i want them, but promised my wife i would slow down, had two pairs of 06's. my ds pair got stolen, and my other pair is beat as sh**.

I swear people on here will complain about anything

The jumpmans head is barely bigger than the last retro .. pass

I hope there's no hype for these, and kids don't want them for school
You and me both but I hate when certain kids but kicks also and especially jordans :smh: they feel like they are better than everyone else when they get new jays

Back
Top Bottom