Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Ugh I really want these but I can't afford to have much more black and red in my closet right now =/

Can only afford one pair in Aug, It's either Black Tongues or Green Glows!! What to do, what to do.

Ugh I really want these but I can't afford to have much more black and red in my closet right now =/
im saying ... after these thats it ... laneys and taxis is it for JB in '13 unless aquas emerge.

i got some other kicks i got plans for during the fall

Last edited:
These are going to be my first 5's I get. How durable are the 5's?
Well this new leather they use is so powerful it reduces creasing and keeps it shape better than softer leather. Which is the only reason why I like leather on the new releases and its easier to clean

Well this new leather they use is so powerful it reduces creasing and keeps it shape better than softer leather. Which is the only reason why I like leather on the new releases and its easier to clean
Oh does this new type of leather make it uncomfortable to walk around in though? 

Oh does this new type of leather make it uncomfortable to walk around in though? 
Since its stiff/plastic feel to it, the shoe doesn't give as much as softer leathers would but it shouldn't be very uncomfortable to wear tho. However the fit for Vs this year is .5 size big. I got the black grapes (only Vs I got this year) and they fit pretty big in the toe box. So if I were you I would go .5 size down or go tts

Last edited:
Since its stiff/plastic feel to it, the shoe doesn't give as much as softer leathers would but it shouldn't be very uncomfortable to wear tho. However the fit for Vs this year is .5 size big. I got the black grapes (only Vs I got this year) and they fit pretty big in the toe box. So if I were you I would go .5 size down or go tts
Alright thanks bro.

I wish sizing was consistent on all retros. JB should already take the materials used into account and give us accurate sizes.

This is kinda nice. After August, I am done with JB until the Holidays.

Unless something drastic comes out in Sept/Oct, the FR3's and black tongues will be my last purchases until the holiday as well. I'll grab some taxi's, steels, laneys, and the BF release, hopefully the lightnings get announced formally, then I'll be right back in line in Jan to buy them damn VI's. Sept/Oct have been a weak mark for the past few years with JB, they letting everyone save up for the holiday releases lol

are people really debating (askin) on what to cop between green glows and fire red 5 in aug. SMH. cop what yall like

hope yall like da green glows better. tryin to double up on fire red 5.

Back
Top Bottom