Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

nah...

blue tint sole fades to a clear sole years later...clear soles fade into yellow soles :smh:

Thank you!! Blue to clear is better than clear to yellow. And if they didnt make the blue sole everyone would complain about JB not doing anything about yellowing soles.

Thank you!! Blue to clear is better than clear to yellow. And if they didnt make the blue sole everyone would complain about JB not doing anything about yellowing soles.
Exactly sometimes you have to feel bad for JB cause no matter what they do a majority of people complain about every little thing! People complain about creasing so they used a stiffer leather to help against creasing and they use a blue tint to prevent yellowing and people say they do nothing to stop yellowing or they are killing the shoe! I didn't want this to be a rant or anything but its seen time and time again in all these threads about jordans and it gets annoyingtk see it all the time

Exactly sometimes you have to feel bad for JB cause no matter what they do a majority of people complain about every little thing!

I will never feel bad for a company that sells out shoes no matter what is the quality on them.

I find that people who say blue soles are a bad idea haven't owned a pair or haven't checked their pair of oly 6's or fire red 5 from January lately. The blue fades away and turns into clear.

JB actually gets a praise from me on this.

Last edited:
I have a feeling these will move quicker than the 3M tongues. It seems to me there's a good amount of hype going on, and it's still only April.

Why sell your 06's?

Are they going for a lot now?

Normally before a release or rumor of a release prices of the prior release drop, and the fire reds were never that high to begin with.

Could use the money now, My 06 pair is a little big would have been better off getting a size 12 then a 13 in them. I do love them though which is why I'm really glad they are releasing again. One of my favorite Jordans

Will have 2 pair.. Favorite Jordan/CW. My 06s are good, but 2 more pair wont hurt.

those pics are horrendous . expecting better quality later on ...

blue sole is 1000% better than clear sole . probably the best change "quality" wise Jordan Brand has made to their retro line in the past 5 years

The first page of this thread is comedy, ******g kids don't even know this was a completely different colorway...

"Black Tongues"... Seriously, :lol:

"The fire reds are releasing this time with a black tongue"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a the reason sneaker culture has been plundered and turned into a game.

That being said, need a pair of these, don't want to rock my DS pair in the closet and burned through my other pair that dropped in December 2006

First Jordan I ever rocked, hand me downs from my cousin back in 1989. Size too big, but I didn't care.

Back
Top Bottom