Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

After WC reward and Discover cashback these are coming out to $115 on finishline! Got to the very end of checkout and got the splash at 8:02am for 15 minutes then did not go thru red line message then tried again and it went thru!

Ill be at williams house to get them firework 8's 
nerd.gif

Makes me wonder wtf is up with FA and FL...they're always auto sold out, even exactly at 5AM.  Whack!!!

Smh ....posting your order numbers. Go back to the #igsneakercommunity and #walklikeus

Congrats to all that copped to rock

So I've gotten through twice on FTL now, but it keeps taking me to a blank page with a "Norton Secured" image every time, instead of checkout. Does anyone know what to do when that happens? This used to happen to me on Footaction a while back but it hasn't happened since, so I don't know what to do with it.

the past 3 releases FNL hasnt taken any of my payment methods (called cc and they said my cc is working fine but FNL keeps denying the payment, even paypal where i have enough funds) ! Has this happened to anybody else / does anybody know why? I called FNL and the dude said i dunno...

Back
Top Bottom