Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

for anyone who is having trouble checking out on FNL, your cc could have been flagged by them so your cc payment will get rejected. just check out as guest and you should be fine

TOOOOOOOO dammmmm Easy    
pimp.gif
roll.gif
 @ not blacking out your address/order number.
roll.gif
@ not realizing its a joke

OK I finally got um...

HOWEVER my mother freakin god!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell??? >: I have not bought off NDC since the air trainer sc 2 retro in infrared... i have a few questions...

1 Why the **** were their only kids sizes on NDC??? And the only way I found the mens was from a link on kicksdeals twitter??

2 How the hell can you get the ebates rebate if you have to go to a direct link from another site just to get to a buy page???

3 What the blue hell was that page on finishline where it kept resetting after 30 seconds???

MY GOD.......:x Almost had a heart attack reading you guys all happy and saying was easy and i was like where the hell are these shoes??? :smh:

after i finally got to the page it took me 20 minutes to get through thank god :x

sheesh what a relief :lol:

someone should not have this much stress on their birthday:smh:

View media item 560860
You only saw toddler sizes on NDC because the mena was TLO. FNL gave u the 30 sec splash page because of the high traffic on the site.

Ebates works u click the site u want let it run its course keep it open. In aother tab which is uaully when u click the twitter links do your work there add to cart. When its time to chexk out go back to the ebates page that opened and hust click ur shoppin cart it will update automatically and there u go

Last edited:
There were two separate tweets from Nike for the Mens and GS. The mens came first tho.....so idk maybe you clicked the wrong link. And I just use the Ebates extension on Chrome. It'll have a button on a drop down when the page opens that says Activate Cash Back
How do you get Ebates off a Retro RD ?

My brother in law just woke up and was still able to add a size 8.5 on NDC for almost half price using store credit... Gotta love nike factory store for letting you return shoes months later.

I have noticed the past few releases that eastbay's timer is always off...tried all 3 browsers, none are correct.

have to keep refreshing to make the timer sync, which it makes it impossible to add to cart on time.

Anybody have a method to fix it?

LOL I just wokeup and saw your comment 25 mins ago alright yall leaving the thread till I get mine in the mail back to bed... then I keep reading 10 minutes ago, 5 mins ago, 3 mins ago, 40 sec ago...
roll.gif
just thought that was kinda funny
tongue.gif

Just got another pair through Finishline.com :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Gonna see which one looks the best, swap out, then either sell on CL or send em back for a refund.

I wonder how many tons of these Nike made...
53 mins later and still able to get a 13 into cart on NDC.

Last edited:
There were two separate tweets from Nike for the Mens and GS. The mens came first tho.....so idk maybe you clicked the wrong link. And I just use the Ebates extension on Chrome. It'll have a button on a drop down when the page opens that says Activate Cash Back

see i never knew they had links. back in the day you just went on the nike site and they were there to order. when everyone said they was live i went straight to nikestore website. all they had was the kids up hiding the mens sizes in **** :smh:

how do you get this ebates extension? i was on chrome

smh damn that ebates rebate coulda made up for that huge *** california tax :smh:

Just did the dumbest thing ever...Cancelled my nike order in means to place another order through NDC with a free 2 day ship code...everything went smooth till checking out....said i exceeded my limit for the product...finally checked out with pay-pal and everything should be good now

Free 2 Day ship code from Nike is Fall2Day for those interested....

Back
Top Bottom