Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

laugh.gif

Make sure to check ur pairs if possible. Me and 4 others had to swap for another in our size due to otf centre jumpmans on the heels. Just a heada up. Other than that good shoe!
Dont be worried by the tiny yellow spot in the courner of your sole. Its just the glue not the sole. I did notice the soles no where near as blue as the pics make em look out too be or even compared too the fr5 from jan. goodluck everyone anyway

Make sure to check ur pairs if possible. Me and 4 others had to swap for another in our size due to otf centre jumpmans on the heels. Just a heada up. Other than that good shoe!
Dont be worried by the tiny yellow spot in the courner of your sole. Its just the glue not the sole. I did notice the soles no where near as blue as the pics make em look out too be or even compared too the fr5 from jan. goodluck everyone anyway
where did you get yours from ?

the past 3 releases FNL hasnt taken any of my payment methods (called cc and they said my cc is working fine but FNL keeps denying the payment, even paypal where i have enough funds) ! Has this happened to anybody else / does anybody know why? I called FNL and the dude said i dunno...
That happens to me every other release. I always keep a gift card handy now just in case.

the past 3 releases FNL hasnt taken any of my payment methods (called cc and they said my cc is working fine but FNL keeps denying the payment, even paypal where i have enough funds) ! Has this happened to anybody else / does anybody know why? I called FNL and the dude said i dunno...
A lot of ppl have problems checking out with FNL not accepting their payment....happened to me on the Playoff 11s last year. Read somewhere it might have to do with the billing/shipping addresses being different but idk

OK I finally got um...

HOWEVER my mother freakin god!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell??? >: I have not bought off NDC since the air trainer sc 2 retro in infrared... i have a few questions...

1 Why the **** were their only kids sizes on NDC??? And the only way I found the mens was from a link on kicksdeals twitter??

2 How the hell can you get the ebates rebate if you have to go to a direct link from another site just to get to a buy page???

3 What the blue hell was that page on finishline where it kept resetting after 30 seconds???

MY GOD.......:x Almost had a heart attack reading you guys all happy and saying was easy and i was like where the hell are these shoes??? :smh:

after i finally got to the page it took me 20 minutes to get through thank god :x

sheesh what a relief :lol:

someone should not have this much stress on their birthday :smh:

Last edited:
Damn first time ever that I got through on Nike.com They must have made walmart kind of numbers on these V's for everyone and their cousin cause I also copped a pair on TFL. Today was a good day now just getting ready to watch my Buckeyes kick some ***.

OK I finally got um...

HOWEVER my mother ******g god!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell???
mad.gif
I have not bought off NDC since the air trainer sc 2 retro in infrared... i have a few questions...

1 Why the **** were their only kids sizes on NDC??? And the only way I found the mens was from a link on kicksdeals twitter??

2 How the hell can you get the ebates rebate if you have to go to a direct link from another site just to get to a buy page???

3 What the blue hell was that page on finishline where it kept resetting after 30 seconds???

MY GOD.......
sick.gif
Almost had a heart attack reading you guys all happy and saying was easy and i was like where the hell are these shoes???
mean.gif

after i finally got to the page it took me 20 minutes to get through thank god
sick.gif

sheesh what a relief
laugh.gif
There were two separate tweets from Nike for the Mens and GS. The mens came first tho.....so idk maybe you clicked the wrong link. And I just use the Ebates extension on Chrome. It'll have a button on a drop down when the page opens that says Activate Cash Back

Back
Top Bottom