Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

himymbarneymarshallfistbump.gif

Wait..... i just though of something... PLEASE dont tell me they are retroing the steels with the leather toe cap? >:

Have you tried deleting your browser history and clear the cache?
Yes I have done both, updated java, updated flash etc... NDC was working fine about 4 days ago and then this. My friend is having the same issue as me so can't be just me... Also looking through twitter there is a few other saying they are having the same issues I am currently having..

There probably were a lot produced but the demand isnt there like there was for previous releases. Look at ndc....if more people wanted them the line to checkout would have been longer than a 20 second wait.

it was 20 minutes for me

So I've gotten through twice on FTL now, but it keeps taking me to a blank page with a "Norton Secured" image every time, instead of checkout. Does anyone know what to do when that happens? This used to happen to me on Footaction a while back but it hasn't happened since, so I don't know what to do with it.

Anyone? This is what the page looks like: View media item 560883

Yes I have done both, updated java, updated flash etc... NDC was working fine about 4 days ago and then this. My friend is having the same issue as me so can't be just me... Also looking through twitter there is a few other saying they are having the same issues I am currently having..

i know these are online only but my suggestion is just to call and cry and beg for them to let you cop over the phone :lol: hell ask THEM to use their computer or cellphone to order them for you. technically thats not a phone order right? :lol:

An hour and 26 mins in, still able to add size 13 to cart on NDC...
There must be millions :lol:

Last edited:
Have you tried deleting your browser history and clear the cache?

Walked into my local mall at 9:10AM nobody was inside of the mall went to Champs and asked for a size 11 they had a bunch and bought em' and left is it just South Florida that is easy to get these shoes or is the demand for these not there?

There probably were a lot produced but the demand isnt there like there was for previous releases. Look at ndc....if more people wanted them the line to checkout would have been longer than a 20 second wait.

Naw there is demand.

It's after 8am, why would there still be a rush of people trying to check out? That's what the wait is for.

I've tried refreshing but it keeps taking me back to the product page and it's back to spamming add to cart all over again. Is that what you did?
yeah...kinda made me wanna deactivate my norton security thing...but footlocker was my backup option so it didnt phase me much

LOL wow if you were impatient and paid over retail for these :lol:

Either the get money boys are broke, demand is low (doubt it) or JB made a ton of these. Either way I'm glad this release is 0 stress. Just woke up and tried to add to cart from my phone on NDC no wait, I could check out right away haha. I hope JB continues this trend and over produces shoes like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom