Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

I told dudes up here repeatedly they had a ton of these. It's back to school time. JB isn't stupid.

I wonder how many tons of these Nike made...
53 mins later and still able to get a 13 into cart on NDC.

They made a ton

The line waiting for these was double that of playoffs, and I still got a pair easily. It's just funny when people wait for hours for releases that people like me wait 20 mins for.

You don't have to camp for everything with a jumpman :smh:

Last edited:
Finally able to get these in my cart through Eastbay (if only I could use NDC....)

But 40 minutes until I can actually checkout 
laugh.gif

wish this would happen on the bel airs, steels, laneys, taxi and gammas :x

just let me get the taxis and black/red 1's easily and im cool. had no idea the steels are re releasing.. one of my fav J's but i still have my retro pair in perfect shape...

Yeah some releases are Twitter Link Only and can only be accessed through the link. For the extension just search Ebates on the Chrome Web Store

ahhhhh which explains why guy up there said it was a TLO.... Thank you... lol wow now i know...

Am I the only one that cannot add anything to cart on NDC? The past two days on NDC the search bar is located in the middle of the screen which doesn't allow me to click on anything. I've cleared cache and cookies, restarted the pc and still nothing.
mean.gif
Try new brower, ie: chrome. Or uninstall your Firefox completely and install a fresh new one.

I've tried firefox, google chrome, and opera same result. My co-worker is having the same issue so its not just me.....

Get somebody you're ok with having your email and NDC password add them to cart for you.
Then you sign on and check out.
Then change your password.

Glad to see these sitting since I overslept but I guess that means I can find a pair under retail.

Get somebody you're ok with having your email and NDC password add them to cart for you.
Then you sign on and check out.
Then change your password.

Thanks for the work around but I'm really looking for a fix, guess I'm going to contact customer support in a few

I told dudes up here repeatedly they had a ton of these. It's back to school time. JB isn't stupid.
They made a ton

The line waiting for these was double that of playoffs, and I still got a pair easily. It's just funny when people wait for hours for releases that people like me wait 20 mins for.

You don't have to camp for everything with a jumpman :smh:

just like i suspect the black/red 1's will be plenty...

guys just like to hype and say everything is limited so they can get they resell on.

what was the final opinion on the black shaq atttaq?

There probably were a lot produced but the demand isnt there like there was for previous releases. Look at ndc....if more people wanted them the line to checkout would have been longer than a 20 second wait.

Back
Top Bottom