Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

if you spend more then $200 for these off a reseller then you did not do your homework or put absolutely no effort

plenty of pairs to go around

I dint know magic I was referring to when I purchased my pair at 8:01. There is a demand but not like there has been for other grs.

Lost at people canceling orders to use 2-day free shipping codes.
I get ndc free shipping in 2 days regardless, guess it isn't the same for some of you.

An hour and 26 mins in, still able to add size 13 to cart on NDC...
There must be millions
laugh.gif
Fire Red J's for days, what with these and the 3s. Nice to have an easy cop every once in a while!

I get ndc free shipping in 2 days regardless, guess it isn't the same for some of you.
Different on the west coast...free ground, im looking at thursday-friday...recent orders have been getting that 3 day select..but still, sidenote...why you worried about how people want there shoes shipped

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

anyways....just released a 10.5 back into the cart...ended up driving by Lenox mall and Footlocker had a ton....in and out, just like the old days...
Yknow i understand. but there are people (like me) who live 50 minutes from a GOOD shoe store that will stock stuff like this. so people cant get them as easy as others.. sorry

Damn homie should have posted that earlier

Edit: just tried it doesnt work

So i called n talked to a rep to try and apply that code to my order she told me that she doesnt even see in their system that they sent out the email to people for the code. I got the email an hour half after release so they obviously did that for a reason. She also did say that the code was basically the same as standard shipping

Long story short she saod its early enough in the process that you can go in and add it to your order so NDC folks make that call if u want the 2 day option (which is normally $15)

Different on the west coast...free ground, im looking at thursday-friday...recent orders have been getting that 3 day select..but still, sidenote...why you worried about how people want there shoes shipped

I was asking a question because I didn't understand why someone would use a 2 day shipping code when ndc already ships in 2 days but like you said some people don't get their orders in 2 days.

Just a question I didn't know the answer to, no ulterior motive or trolling.
You dudes are way too hypersensitive.

I was asking a question because I didn't understand why someone would use a 2 day shipping code when ndc already ships in 2 days but like you said some people don't get their orders in 2 days.

s'aul good..just dont see why people get "lost" on how a person places their orders...convenience is my thing, its easier for me to receive earlier rather than later 

Now that's how it should be. Fell asleep watching TV, woke up 2 hours after the dropped on-line, found the Twitter link, added to cart, got the confirmation e-mail. I'm a happy man. 8)

usually NDC or any sites standard shipping doesnt get to me until Thurs or Fri. So 2 day ship upgrade is worth a shot. I did not cancel my order i did call and try to get it applied though. Lately NDC has been shipping 3-day select, so its been gettin here on wednesday. 

Obviously you guys that are closer to memphis get your shipments faster than us on the west side of the states

yea us california people always get the shaft on shipping and tax.

im most heated with amazon. the **** they open warehouses here and charge tax if they still gonna make me wait a whole damn week for my ****?

Did NDC take away the waiting in line thing? I tried to add a couple of sizes and got message that said "no longer available. But try to add again in couple of mins because inventory may update. "

It was the same kind of message on older releases when you had to keep refreshing.

Just woke up and checked out from NDC 2hr late. First time i've over slept on RD 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom