Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Take that back to the fire red 3 thread. Got so tired of hearin yall complain and argue about the elephant print.

Lets get back on track with the 5s please

Saw these in person. The leather material used on white non pebbled retros is sad. Probably a good thing the laneys will be different.

Big ups to everyone that purchased. Clean colorway otherwise.

Last edited:
Anyone else on the west fnl shipping update says 09/09? Usually for a saturday release fnl arrives thursday so 4 days .. with it being labor day 4 days would make friday but dang a whole nother 2 days extra to wait : (

Hopefully ups just delivers it faster like they have been lately

Anyone else on the west fnl shipping update says 09/09? Usually for a saturday release fnl arrives thursday so 4 days .. with it being labor day 4 days would make friday but dang a whole nother 2 days extra to wait : (

That's ups ground for u.
Could update to Friday. Just have to follow it.

mines say thursday - one day later than usual due to labor day. surprise they actually pickup the packages on a holiday.

Saw these in person. The leather material used on white non pebbled retros is sad. Probably a good thing the laneys will be different.

Eveyone thats complaining about the leather being too stiff etc on this release needs to realise, JB changed it from being so damn soft on the 2006 white 5's because everyone whinged about them creasing like paper. This yet may not feel better when you humping your shoe, actually is a better leather for a shoe, leather of high grade quality is better suited for lambo seats and that ****. Cmon ppl

Last edited:

Eveyone thats complaining about the leather being too stiff etc on this release needs to realise, JB changed it from being so damn soft on the 2006 white 5's because everyone whinged about them creasing like paper. This yet may not feel better when you humping your shoe, actually is a better leather for a shoe, leather of high grade quality is better suited for lambo seats and that ****. Cmon ppl

Too stiff doesn't equal hard creases?

And I honestly just don't like how shiny it is. I love your rant tho.

They won't stay "shiny" for long the icy blue soles don't stay that way for long. A lot of people bring up or pass because of temporary things when it comes to 5s just my input tho

I rarely crease my shoes but I'm a fan of the "stiff" leather after the WC ivs

Last edited:
Too stiff doesn't equal hard creases?

And I honestly just don't like how shiny it is. I love your rant tho.
Ive rocked my fire red 5's 3 times all day and creases a non existent, im sure theyl crease tho, but my 06's creased first wear. I like to think i made sense lol. Simply, people will whinge regardless is my point lol

This yet may not feel better when you humping your shoe, actually is a better leather for a shoe, leather of high grade quality is better suited for lambo seats and that ****.
laugh.gif
  Wow, certainly another level of "loving" the shoe..
They won't stay "shiny" for long the icy blue soles don't stay that way for long. A lot of people bring up or pass because of temporary things when it comes to 5s just my input tho
Yeah, I was thinking they had a hard gloss with the talk of them being shiny, but they're really not that bad anyway- closer to a matte look. My FRIII on the other hand is quite shiny, I was reading somewhere they use a PU over the material for durability which causes the shine. And the blue soles really don't look as dark in person, don't really mind it.

My bad guys. I just remember the dmp viis looking so bad.
Never knew the shiny dulled over time. Guess it shows how much I don't care for the material.

Hopefully these restock next month or sometime. Funds were tight because of textbooks
I think they will. The other 3M 5's restocked about 1,000 times. I wouldn't pay over 200 for these. You'll have another chance before christmas for sure.

I think they will. The other 3M 5's restocked about 1,000 times. I wouldn't pay over 200 for these. You'll have another chance before christmas for sure.
Did they restock or just get returned because they werent selling for profit?

Did they restock or just get returned because they werent selling for profit?
They restocked several times. Sure there was the Tuesday morning pairs on FNL etc, but I just remember being on twitter between feb and april someone constantly tweeting a new link. I don't have any proof, but still pairs in store around the US. Big GR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom