Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Do you guys think these will be easy too pickup after release like fire red 5's and 3's? I might have to pass as i think i just locked in the fear pack. Fire red cw's dont seems to be sought after ive found, what youse think?
I think they will be harder to get than both of those. A lot of people passed on those to cop these.
As we have seen time and time again, Fire Red anything is pretty easy to cop. White/red colorways aren't as hot as other ones. Lesson learned, I hope.

I also have paint flaws glue stains on the upper I will post pics of that too this is the worst quality jordan with defects I have ever got. I won afaffle and bought them from footaction I went to return them and they would not take them back wtf!. They told me to wait a few weeks or return them to the warehous. Smh this is sad.

Last edited:
I also have paint flaws glue stains on the upper I will post pics of that too this is the worst quality jordan with defects I have ever got. I won afaffle and bought them from footaction I went to return them and they would not take them back wtf!. They told me to wait a few weeks or return them to the warehous. Smh this is sad.
sell them for retail to a friend...

I assume you wore then since they won't let you return them.  Curious why you didn't investigate them closely before wearing.

I go over my pairs with a magnifying glass, lol. I hate finding a massive flaw I missed after wearing. I don't usually wear my shoes for months after I buy them anyway, I'll pull them out of the box and flip them over to prevent gravity creasing, like I'll swap the pairs in the box. I'll go over them a bunch of times before wearing.

As we have seen time and time again, Fire Red anything is pretty easy to cop. White/red colorways aren't as hot as other ones. Lesson learned, I hope.
They didn't sit like most fire red colorways, so no lesson learned. These were def harder than the FR 3s. Not super hard, but def not as easy. Fire red colorways aren't the only ones that "sit".

Still no shipping status from NDC. Didnt think it would take them this long

Yeah no ship confirm for my NDC order either. They are so inconsistent with their shipping confirmations. Sometimes they send it the next day, sometimes it take 2-3 days.

Still no shipping status from NDC. Didnt think it would take them this long

check your NDC status online

i didnt get any email confirm from NDC but they have shipped

nephews set will be here thursday

already scanned in & departed out

You're right. After logging in, I see the status as "SHIPPED" with the tracking number listed. I wonder why no email went out this time.

On a side note, does anyone else ever have trouble getting your order history to load on NDC?

You're right. After logging in, I see the status as "SHIPPED" with the tracking number listed. I wonder why no email went out this time.

On a side note, does anyone else ever have trouble getting your order history to load on NDC?

they "shipped" saturday night (all were boxed & labeled ,waiting to be picked up today)

i always have issues getting the order status to load on NDC i thought it was just one of the site's quirks

NDC f'n mobile isbworst you can never get off it to go to full site(desktop) unless u know a work around luckily i have the release calendar bookmarked so i can click the deaktop version but then whenever u click something it directs bavk to mobile version

Got my pair for well below retail... Thank you to all the people that passed on these and making this another great pickup for myself this year :smokin

NDC f'n mobile isbworst you can never get off it to go to full site(desktop) unless u know a work around luckily i have the release calendar bookmarked so i can click the deaktop version but then whenever u click something it directs bavk to mobile version

Get google chrome and click request desktop site, problem solved

i was just typing this...the only reason i have gc app is to copy web link s& request the desktop site...works like a charm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom