Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Get google chrome and click request desktop site, problem solved
ah ok. i have chrome app i just never use it because its not on the home page of apps haha

so on saturday i tried to call and get that free 2-day shipping applied to my order which would have got them here by thursday but NDC shipping 3-day select anyway for my free standard shipping again, so 1 more day wont hurt : )

Last edited:
Eastbay is a bit slow with my cousins pair but they emailed the tracking :rolleyes

My FNL n NDC pairs come in Friday :smokin :smokin :smokin

carlton-dance-gif.gif

So are these exactly like the grapes and 3m V's quality wise? I'm noticing the more I wear the 3m V's the leather is getting softer, especially at toe box. The shine is also minimizing with each wear. The V/s i have now feel like they will last a while so I don't expect an different from the black tongue V's.

Last edited:
Lol I'm where ever the money at my *****

Lol so you wanna spend $480 + tax (maybe shipping) only to make $210 - shipping, fees, etc

I know some places hiring if you wanna make 100% profit hahahaha
You can't find a 43.75% ROI anywhere else. Working is cool, but it's way easier to wake up early on a Saturday morning to cop a few pairs online.

Last edited:
I also have paint flaws glue stains on the upper I will post pics of that too this is the worst quality jordan with defects I have ever got. I won afaffle and bought them from footaction I went to return them and they would not take them back wtf!. They told me to wait a few weeks or return them to the warehous. Smh this is sad.

I got black shaq attacks in the mail on saturday...they had glue and wrinkles because of the soft leather on the side.

I saw a couple of posters complain originally about the white ones, and even less about the black ones.

If Jordans were made like that they would have received a lot more complaints, because some people are never happy.

finally shipped! im surprised they even went through

added them to my cart on NDC at around 10, but never checked out

checked back at 5pm when I couldnt find any left at the mall and placed my order

guess I got real lucky with this one

I hate the way that the leather feels on these as well as on the grapes and 3m fire red, it's really stiff and feels so cheap it really takes away from the appeal of the actual colorway and shoe in general especially since the 5s are such a classic

I got black shaq attacks in the mail on saturday...they had glue and wrinkles because of the soft leather on the side.

I saw a couple of posters complain originally about the white ones, and even less about the black ones.

If Jordans were made like that they would have received a lot more complaints, because some people are never happy.

EXACTLY!!!

I hate the way that the leather feels on these as well as on the grapes and 3m fire red, it's really stiff and feels so cheap it really takes away from the appeal of the actual colorway and shoe in general especially since the 5s are such a classic

The leather is a step up from the 06

Last edited:
The only 06 pair that had good leather were the stealths because it was made like the Laneys with tumble leather

finally shipped! im surprised they even went through
added them to my cart on NDC at around 10, but never checked out
checked back at 5pm when I couldnt find any left at the mall and placed my order
guess I got real lucky with this one
Likewise. I placed my order on NDC at about close to noon on my cell phone. Just checked and it's shipped.

For those that ordered with NDC and haven't got a confirmation email yet, you may want to check the site manually.

thats what would happen if the leather was a nice quality. It's true that people will never be satisfied but I don't hate this leather an I'm not gonna be the one to complain because I don't expect much from JB just give me the classics and I'm happy

thats what would happen if the leather was a nice quality. It's true that people will never be satisfied but I don't hate this leather an I'm not gonna be the one to complain because I don't expect much from JB just give me the classics and I'm happy

QFT
like ive stated in other threads people complain yet they still buy em. Its not chaing so stop b****n lol

I havent been dissatisfied with 1 purchase from JB or Nike in the last 2 years (when i started collecting again)

Back
Top Bottom