Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

The blue icy sole doesn't detract from the 2013 at all, imo.

If they were an Olympic version, there'd be no issue.  And, there's no issue even though they aren't Olympics.

Last edited:
Damn, how often do you wear your 5's, and how are you storing them?  The soles on both are still mad frosty. 

I wear them pretty often, obviously not when it rains or is wet outside, just straight back in the box.

there is really no secret, just wear, box 'em, wear again and enjoy :lol:

I wear them pretty often, obviously not when it rains or is wet outside, just straight back in the box.

there is really no secret, just wear, box 'em, wear again and enjoy
laugh.gif
Paper or no paper in the box?

I'm truly amazed at how well you've preserved them.  I got my first pair of 5's recently and want to have similar success.

Last edited:
What V's are they though?

honestly, if you want just take the paper out or just fold the paper at the bottom and put the shoes on top.

honestly, if you want just take the paper out or just fold the paper at the bottom and put the shoes on top.
Thats exactly what i do with all of my shoes. And no secret just wear them, put them back in the box, wear them again. Probably dont clean them until like after 5 wears (unless i got them dirty some how) .... First day I wore my Black Grapes i ended up having to walk through some water. I thought about it for a second then just said F it and went about my business

Thank god the hype and demand won't be a high for these like the white grapes. These will be deff be a release like the FR Vs earlier this year.

Thank god the hype and demand won't be a high for these like the white grapes. These will be deff be a release like the FR Vs earlier this year.

Idk .. It's super early these are a full 2 months away practically. Plus that "23" on the heel/side for some reason makes people want to buy. After the green glows drop the thread will be movin pretty good.

But hopefully GRs are produced in masses like the last few (especially the 8s)

these will be easy? LULZ

its early plus its a very nice color of the V's. good luck with these

They're the white Grape V's.

As far as paper, I was just curious what you personally do because I've heard so many different tips.  Some say take the paper out because of the chemicals that can contribute to yellowing, but if you have paper in your boxes I would know there's not much to that since your soles are perfect despite repeated wears over several years.

Last edited:
They're the white Grape V's.

As far as paper, I was just curious what you personally do because I've heard so many different tips.  Some say take the paper out because of the chemicals that can contribute to yellowing, but if you have paper in your boxes I would know there's not much to that since your soles are perfect despite repeated wears over several years.

Grapes from 06? should be ok then if you just treat them normally, I really have no secret, I guess I just got lucky :rolleyes

Grapes from 06? should be ok then if you just treat them normally, I really have no secret, I guess I just got lucky
eyes.gif
Grapes from May 4th, 2013.  I know some dudes who have Fire Red V's from January 2013 that are already yellowing, haha.

Last edited:
Still debating If I want these, I have too many 5's.
Metallics
Fire Red 3M
Grapes
Black Grapes
Wolf Grey

Im in after those pics. My 2nd pair of 5s

Now the question is are they fitting like white grapes and fr 5s from jan .. some people said size down .5 with grapes and black grapes were tts

Myblack grapes fit good for tts and not sure how .5 down would be need to wear them again

Feel like these might be slept on.. hoping. These are crack.  Hate the other fire red CW 

idk if anyone cares or even noticed but the shape of the new fives (since 2007 or so) makes them IMPOSSIBLE to wear wit ur jeans behind the tongue with a cuff lmao im all for these if thats fixed but otherwise ive got plenty of 5s from the last retro so i dont need em

Back
Top Bottom