Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

This was the easiest cop I've been a part of since I won the draft at FNL for the 11's.

So I get to the mall at like 7 and I'm the first one in line at FNL while everybody else went to FTL, CHAMPS and FA; Come to find out that FNL wasn't going to open until 9:30 :x and everybody from the other stores were copping there pairs early. There was like 7 of us at FNL but the line continued to shrink. We found out that FA had the most pairs in the mall and even after they had been open for a while they still had lots of pairs. Everybody left FNL and we got our pairs at FA easy 8) Dude at the register was like "Tell all them dudes downstairs to come up here, we got everything (sizes) and I'll gladly take the customers" :lol:

I even had a 12 in my cart from NDC the whole time just in case and I can't believe they still have sizes

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td][h3]Your Estimated Checkout Time is 10:21:43 AM CDT[/h3]
Your Wait: 1 hours 20 min 20 sec
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 
 [/td][/tr][/table]

yooooo I remember when this video came out i was in HS i think. Man we were dyin at this
You gotta catch this fade...
YALL STOP QUOTING THE ENTIRE POST, WHEN YOU QUOTE THE PRICE ETC YOU JUST KEEP ADVERTISING FOR THEM AND ULTIMATELY YOUR POST GETS DELETED TOO

sry for the caps lol

Finally got to cart and my estimated checkout time is over an hr 
sick.gif

About to let an 11 go on NDC. Also i got an 11 at NTLA I don't need so I won't be picking it up. Gonna just pick up my pair from HoH

Last edited:
My Footlocker wait...

Please Wait
We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product in your cart. Because of this, you've been placed in line to enter checkout. Your wait time may change depending on order volume. To avoid unnecessary waiting, you will be informed if the size(s) in your cart have been sold out. Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Estimated Checkout Time
10:50:48 AM CDT
Your Wait: 1 hours 22 min 13 sec

Just got back from Villa for my guaranteed pair. Jumped on NDC and grabbed another pair a minute ago. :smokin

I Have a pair of 10.5 hmu if you want them

Goodbye

fresh-prince-jazz-o.gif

Glad to see pretty much everyone (including myself :smokin) was able to cop relatively hassle free AT RETAIL. JB finally gets it and produced enough to go around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom