Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

HAHA...I got that big A** box from FNL also. My wife was like what did you order? Box was a bit damaged but shoes were still fresh. Not impressed with the quality of them at all though...

Guess it aint special since everyone seems to be getting theirs late but got a pair today.  I wasnt even looking for one, but was at Champs looking at other things when the worker noticed the Black/Red 11's I had on and figured I'd want the fire 5's.   I just bought it not sure if I'll keep it, sell or return.  Got 30 days to think about it haha

^he offered you the black tongues after he saw what you were wearing? Meaning the shoes was not on display? Just asking out of curiosity.

The tongue is nice on these , feels better than the 3m tongue, and IMO that this looks better on foot , compared to that on the shelf look

^ Agreed man, I wore em all weekend after I got em and they were turning heads. Really didn't see anyone else rockin em.

the 3m release this year would have been comparable to these if it had the 23 like the cdp imo. without it, those just don't look right to me.

All these people passing on this beautiful shoe for a mismatched shoe like the fresh prince :smh: are y'all going to rock the flat top too?? :rofl:

1225310_o.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I returned one of my fire red to finishline. Try to give it up for retail but literally no one wanted it in my sneaker group.

I returned one of my fire red to finishline. Try to give it up for retail but literally no one wanted it in my sneaker group.

Weren't u going to buy like 5 pairs and then flip them all for $240 to "save up" for the fresh price? :lol:

Karma is a b!tch

Very funny.

I agree the youngin' nowadays don't know a classic if it hit em in the face. Bel-Airs what can I say..
I've got (3) pairs just because I know I can break out a new one anytime I want. ]t may be years until they retro it again.
A new pair every year and I'm good.
Thats always on my mind, pickin up that 3rd pair of bel airs.

He said something along those lines. It was either resell a couple for the fresh prince or the black grapes not sure which one of the two

Back
Top Bottom