Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

that blacked out netting/mesh needs to happen :nthat:

gives them more of an aqua 5 feel rather than a grape 5 feel.

Last edited:
TCC posted new photoshop pics based on info he received.  Not saying whether or not dude is legit, but based on what he's saying it just turned a for sure cop into a for sure pass.  

Supposedly they will actually be grey, not black and look something like the photo below.  Once again, this is a photoshop and nothing has been confirmed.  Just putting info out there.

Supposedly they will actually be grey, not black and look something like the photo below.  Once again, this is a photoshop and nothing has been confirmed.  Just putting info out there.

View media item 305168
I hope this isn't the cw this just looks like a mess imo hopefully it's this isn't it cause I was thinking of copping

From bad to worse I see
laugh.gif

I don’t deal in rumors, I deal in Facts, These are releasing (The PS photos are pretty much what they will look like)

As for random person you mean someone who doesn’t post often or 1000 times per day, I’m a firm believer or Quality over Quantity.

Enjoy the information. And think about how your comments will look once these drop.

no your just a random person from the outside lookin in. my comments will look fine. if they are releasing then i will wait for them to be officially confirmed. dont get mad. its still a rumor until they are confirmed by nike/jb thats a fact. im not doubting they coming out just no confirmation yet. i even heard the other day that someone stole they idea with this colorway from a custom some dude in MD but do i believe it? nah not really. so many kids out here here say they know this coming out or that coming out u just cant fall in to the hype and know for sure until its really confirmed. ya understand?

Last edited:
Haha you old folks posting about post count have got to know there is a general forum on this website as well, right??    It's not all shoe talk on here.

Seeing these aqua 5's reminds me of the LifeStyle (LS) releases of the AJ5 in 2006.  The grapes, olives, burgundy's, and university blue's all had a $10 premium on the price tag and were hit with a limited release (as well as matching clothing for all releases, hence the LifeStyle part).  We know the regular grapes won't be, but hopefully no other 5 released this year will be a part of any gimmick like that.  I think the CW works alright with a black upper.  But I would REALLY like to see that photo shop released, but make the tongue metallic silver (3M) with a red jumpman, the midsole black with silver shark teeth with black speckles, a durabuck upper and Nike air on the back
laugh.gif
 !

Last edited:
what was that old capone line? "cnn back like the number 5 jordans, purple and black" i always wondered wtf he was talking about but now it see - the dude was ahead of his time.

But I would REALLY like to see that photo shop released, but make the tongue metallic silver (3M) with a red jumpman, the midsole black with silver shark teeth with black speckles, a durabuck upper and Nike air on the back :lol:  !
What you did there, I see it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom