Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Had two in my cart and a pair of jeans, then got back pack jimmy and my cart refreshed and only the jeans were left. Then added a pair again. Same thing happened: back pack jimmy came up and I had only the jeans in my cart. Well I'm not buying no damn jeans from jj
HAHAHA

Just got my sixth pair on Jimmy Jazz!  Rock 3 stock 3!
laugh.gif
 you foreal?

copped 2 sz 10.5 on jj, i have a new checkout method that worked great.

edit: didnt realize i blacked out the order date, no time machine needed.

Last edited:
lil cuz will be hurt struck out for her^ 11;28pm ? wth you have the best checkout method :smile:

time machine method?
yeah i couldnt get the screen shot larger so i knew there would be some doubters but i really got thru like i usually do on jj. i had to buy some nike socks for my quick checkout method to work but i dont mind the extra $15 since there was no tax on the black grapes.

sure is, at 9:06 sold out, what did they have a few pair of each size? oh well,
5am it is....

Yep, 72 pairs total. These have to be some of the best JJ/Backpack JJ comments ever the last 3 pages :rofl:

Congrats to the NTers that got theirs. I hope JJ doesn't switch back to the mini gum packs any time soon. I'm rackin up a lifetime supply of lotion

Was able to add to my cart three times...wasn't able to checkout all three times. I never get through on JJ

yeah i couldnt get the screen shot larger so i knew there would be some doubters but i really got thru like i usually do on jj. i had to buy some nike socks for my quick checkout method to work but i dont mind the extra $15 since there was no tax on the black grapes.

congrats sir!

Got sidetracked so I missed JJ. Not like I would've gotten through lol. Gonna try FNL and DSG in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom