Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Much easier to cop these than i thought it would be. hibbets near me was givin guaranteed tix at 530 and i showed up around 2. line got so large they said f it and gave the tix. 30 minute wait. First time ive lined up for a shoe since the OG taxi (there were 6 of us lol and this was new orleans). Good luck to everyone buyin to wear.

Are these more limited than the 88 3's? If I was able to get the 88 3's on NDC on February 6 and these Black grapes are NOT more limited than the 88 3's then I should definitely be able to get a pair form NDC.

How can one be lazy with links from ftl n company lol. The damn shoe is on the front page of the site hahaha. Posting those links isnt doin anything special

Are these more limited than the 88 3's? If I was able to get the 88 3's on NDC on February 6 and these Black grapes are NOT more limited than the 88 3's then I should definitely be able to get a pair form NDC.

If they arent more of a limited release NO that doesnt mean you will get a pair. It doesnt work like that

i wanted my grapes  from jimmy for the jergens just call me  salty ashy larry
ashy-larry-o.gif

damn 1 per person limit on ndc.. got my pair though 
smokin.gif
.. footlocker.eu etc sold out instantly, these went quicker than the 88s.. must have been really limited over here.

Trying to decide what website to use, Nike.com tends to sell out faster...
I'm sure they get a lot more than FNL, FTL, FTA, & Champs!

Well i thought i did.. submitted payment, and it brang me right back to the checkout page, and it said no longer available, but got an email from pay pal that i paid,  and we all know how that goes 
mean.gif
looks like your riding that losing streak again. who you spit on this week? 

Crooked tongues sold out instantly.., this morning is going to be chaos

Glad i kopped off size?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom