Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

laugh.gif
 you foreal?
No ..just making fun of the people who come in the thread talking about ...Just doubled up!  Or ..Just got my 3rd pair ..2 on ndc 1 on fnl ..trying for my 4th on EB ...i hate those rat b@stards lol .. like dude ..we dont wanna read that ..were in click add to cart hell over here!

Last edited:
No ..just making fun of the people who come in the thread talking about ...Just doubled up!  Or ..Just got my 3rd pair ..2 on ndc 1 on fnl ..trying for my 4th on EB ...i hate those rat b@stards lol .. like dude ..we dont wanna read that ..were in click add to cart hell over here!
i don't wanna be rude.. but you got me cracking mang! 
laugh.gif

I don't even know why I attempted that. It was a straight slaughter ! For me at least !

laugh.gif
 I feel you on that. Sometimes they be lying though, they wont post screen shots or pics of them when they arrive.

Went to camp out at footlocker on a FCFS spot I know. Too many people there by the time I got off work so now I'll have to try my luck on footaction or nike.com Is it a bad Idea to have footaction countdown timer link open and then try to open the nike.com link from TLO at 8am or does it not matter?Has anyone ever got through on a release by having two windows open? Thanks.

Last edited:
Said F*** it & copped from a reseller for a little over retail so I can sleep in tomorrow.

I'd regret if I didn't get a pair at all, & I'd be pissed off I couldn't grab my size.

Not my proudest moment. 

I finally saw 1 half of a pair at Fox Hills Mall Footaction earlier today when my guy showed it to me. Nice color scheme and all. Ironically the chalkiness isn't as bad as photos I saw online and here. But the chalky/ashy look on portions of the shoe cheapen it for me unfortunately.

Cool colorway, but look of material is the deal breaker for me. After seeing the actual shoe earlier, I have finally made up my mind to not get these.

But good luck to all ya peeps out there trying to get these. And please remember to work smart, not hard and stupid. Hope everyone gets theirs.

Limitex here in Australia a d sold out by lunch time. Footlocker guy said they got less than they were supposed to and hinted at a restock but wouldnt confirm. They look nice and feel great but I passed. Pretty heavy shoes. Picked up the Lebron lows instead. Good luck to all the U.S. people going for them tonight.

I was one step away from checking out and then they were taking out of my cart... o well i've gotten through before so i can be mad.. today just wasn't my day

Last edited:
Well If I can cop me a pair of these and get a pair of the he got games at kicks usa tomorrow since it's a restock, I'll be satisfied, good luck NT fam!

Idk if this was already mentioned, but only 2 FNL stores in Mass are getting these. Smallest allocation for any Jordan that I can remember *__*

I'm still on the fence but have a pair locked down. I LOVE the c/w, the nubuck is what worries me.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop in the am!

I REALLY shouldn't spend the money on these. I spent entirely too much last weekend in NY.

With that being said, I'm still going to try and get a pair on NDC in the morning. Fingers crossed I get a pair :smokin

Missed JJ cuz i was doin domestic **** cleanin house tryin do my part n help out.. smh ... forgot all about what time it was, should have waited to do it tom like i was gonna.

Oh well be back at 5:50am

Gettin pretty nervous on gettin these online... Anyone say that NDC would be the best bet over FNL and FL?

I thought 9 pm was early am I rookie move. Dudes was out at 2 pm. Went to the mall and said the line can't form till 6 am. Amy made ppl are here in the parking lot

NDC or bust for me.. Not happy about that. Struck out on NDC last time... Hopefully i get lucky

Back
Top Bottom