Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Lincoln mall near Chicago says their finish line is closed on Saturday. I'm about to steal my pops' car and go for them anyway. Someone give me advice.

just paid 250 
frown.gif
wanted to wear these on vacation and birthday this weekend

leaving for vacation now... 

if you are from eu keep trying nike.com ..the sizes restock all the time because of the people outside of europe buying and then getting their orders cancelled.  http://www.footlocker.eu/gb/en/Shoes/Nike-Jordan-Retro-V-Black-Grape-41.aspx/4101896604
  still has sizes too 

This doesn't happen any longer. Before, US customers could order, then it would catch the shipping address being in the US and cancel the order. As of March 2013, your credit card has to have an EU billing address, so US customers that can't meet this requirement can't even successfully submit the order and complete the process to remove the inventory. Most we can do is hold the shoe in cart, which doesn't cause the "sold out" message to show up.

This doesn't happen any longer. Before, US customers could order, then it would catch the shipping address being in the US and cancel the order. As of March 2013, your credit card has to have an EU billing address, so US customers that can't meet this requirement can't even successfully submit the order and complete the process to remove the inventory. Most we can do is hold the shoe in cart, which doesn't cause the "sold out" message to show up.
yeah i know thats what i mean, it says they are in other shoppers carts - still cant buy them need to wait for them to get pushed out of the carts.. not many sizes of these left in europe now, pretty much all gone.

they'll probably restock these at least once, just like the thunder and white cement IV"s (don't remember if cavs were restocked). got my pair, now on to the playoff VIII's and toro IV"s
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Talk about limited, this is all the pairs Niketown NYC has. I have mine rsvped but hoping somebody doesn't pick up a size 8 so I can scoop them for my nephew. Doesn't look good.
How tempted are you to take out that window and make a dash for it? but seriously what kind of numbers do they normally receive? 

not sure if I should try and cop, not big on nubuck, wasn't able to get the white ones though, have to think about it I guess

Bought these this morning. Store opened at 10.00 and at 10:15 they were almost gone. They fit TTS. Bought an US11 while i have the white grape and fire red V in size 10.5. Good luck to everyone, they're beautiful :smile:

Back
Top Bottom