Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Just got back from copping in store. They're a bit ashy,but a little brush down fixed that up..

Man, what really has me upset about not getting a pair is how ppl will be goin out grabbin 3-4 pairs.  Do you really NEED all those pairs.  One pair per person, ROCK YOUR ****! 
mean.gif

OK SOme people are saying endclothing.com is legit some people are saying they are not...WHats the Deal is it a legit site to order Jordans or NOt? If they are legit please someone clarify and explain why theyre legit and if they are NOT legit someone please clarify and explain why they are NOT legit. Theres 37 minutes left until it releases online I need to know if they are legit or not before I attempt to spend my money. SOmeone help please is it legit or not????

They are 100% legit. They just don't want you to cop so they have a chance.. Good luck!

OK SOme people are saying endclothing.com is legit some people are saying they are not...WHats the Deal is it a legit site to order Jordans or NOt? If they are legit please someone clarify and explain why theyre legit and if they are NOT legit someone please clarify and explain why they are NOT legit. Theres 37 minutes left until it releases online I need to know if they are legit or not before I attempt to spend my money. SOmeone help please is it legit or not????

Last edited:
bro, i just ordered the viotecs from end

i have also bought the corks, and air force max 2013 area 72s

they are 100% legit

only thing is they dont ship double boxed..only bubble wrap

really fast shipping..like 3 business days

Alright thanks everyone! Less than 20 minutes left!

I'm in the lower percentile in here who likes the white Grape better than black Grape. I'm definitely glad I avoided these black Grape since I already had my white Grape. But as long as everyone is happy with their black Grape pair, great for y'all. I stayed strong with my preference of hating chalky look on black Grape.

My timer keeps changing back 20 seconds on end.com every time I refresh

Last edited:
This dude inside the mall tryin to sell his size 10 for $300, minutes after he bought them 
roll.gif
 People were clowning on him and tellin him to **** off. Dude has no shame.

Back
Top Bottom