Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

My timer keeps changing back 20 seconds on end.com every time I refresh
LOL I had 5 browsers up and 3 different countdowns LOL. Saw a size 9 and got excited ... but didnt notice UK till i clicked "Add to basket"

Didnt matter anyway because the "error message" went up ... MORE SALT to the wounds
To me the material on them remind me of the Wolf Grey 5's. They're ashy, but the more I look at them..the more they're growing on me.
Dope ... Looks like good quality. Reminds me of these Force mids I had when i was a kid. If you wipe your finger on it the suede gets brushed in another direction.

Last edited:
for a sec i thought the sneaker gods were giving me a chance at end with my size then it sells out -_- when does livestock go up?

Did dudes think it was going to be easy on end?

That cat was out the bag a long time ago

THE FACT THAT THE LINK KEPT GETTING POSTED PRETTY MUCH KILLED END.

COUPLE PEOPLE SENT ME THE LINK ON TWITTER. I WAS LIKE "WTF IS THIS FOR?" I ALREADY SECURED MY PAIR. :lol:

Just joined NT.  Beginner's luck.  I got the sz 10 from EC but I'm worried it'll be cancelled since there was only 1 pair available

the link wasnt an issue.. the problem was they had no shoes on the site! literally 1 pair, they have a store in Newcastle (England) and I'm guessing they have been selling them there all day, really lame in my opinion.. they should have at least mentioned it 9am in store 7pm online or whatever.. expect full stock with an announcement like they had.

i have one reserved pair..not sure if i m gonna cop..have to answer by monday morning damn..went to the store..saw them..mixed feelings....the materials are the best nubuk i ve ever seen 100%

they only gonna have a 7.5 and maybe a 14....my boy at the toronto location said its a wrap in toronto at least 

whatever is left will go online is what he told me 
I don't think there was a 7.5 for these, I've only seen GS 7 and 8M, I've seen a lot of the super large sizes 13-18

THE FACT THAT THE LINK KEPT GETTING POSTED PRETTY MUCH KILLED END.

This

Just joined NT.  Beginner's luck.  I got the sz 10 from EC but I'm worried it'll be cancelled since there was only 1 pair available

Then this

:rofl:

I used to defend people who posted the links and who would be upset when the foreign sites were mentioned.

But then I started noticing the questions and join dates :smh:

good thing my spot gave out guaranteed  tickets and i was able to secure my pair, seeing and hearing stories from people who struck out made me feel more lucky to get these
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom