Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Was gonna ask the same thing. 
roll.gif

wow all end had was a ******g 9 wtf man ... thats sum bull site didnt even refresh for 2 minutes

@ the people that have them in hand, is your pair ashy?

Yeah, they're ashy

I'm not sure what to make of them. On one hand the suede is soft and good quality unlike the varsity red VI's, but the black metallics look better and less ashy. Durabuck or a shorter nubuck like on the IV's would have been a lot better.

Long term I think these will look pretty bad, and if someone steps on your joints :smh:

Last edited:
For the love of God I am so sick of getting played on my size 12's!!!!!! My dude got played on his 13's too SMH. The 12 and 13's were the first ones gone. It's like they get 1 pair of each. The 4th dude in line who wanted a 13 walked away empty handed. I got stuck with 2 size 10.5's and a 10 and my dude got an 11 SMH. This is absolutely ridiculous...
Stuck with three pairs?! Lol too bad you didn't get your size 12, but c'mon you got three pairs! Just sell them and cop a size 12 for resale. Many people didn't get one pair of any size, so consider yourself lucky.
I wanted 3 size 12's SMH. But I guess you're right, I should be happy I was at least able to cop something. I am getting sick of this because I have NOT been able to wear the shoe I just purchased the last like 4 releases because I never get my size 12. I wanted to wear these Black Grapes today...

End must have been selling them instore during the day lol... everyone had 1 size 9 uk left.. 
roll.gif

lmaoo i guess i wasnt the only one who saw UK 9 left......then on my laptop....timer was done then it added 20 more seconds lol wtf

Back
Top Bottom