Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

These might be much better in person, some pics show em ashy and others show em a nice black....I hope these don't be too limited

Because it's darker in the pics that show the nice black, all the ashy pics are actually in the light.

^ Those new pics make them look a lot less ashy and not that bad. Pulling the trigger on these is so confusing.

I know some kids are going to cop the grape 5s and these so they can wear one pair of each on one foot lol . These aren't bad at all in my eyes. I would rather cop these more then the grapes because I just like black based shoes better for some reason.

Well I know the youngins (small feet folks) will be APE over these.

You know they have to cop these since they already got the 13s.

View media item 348433
Oh well, I'll sleep easy on these.

Last edited:
These are def going to be a last minute decision for me. These pics have me changing sides so much!

Hard to get excited about these judging by how the last fews releases have been. Hope I can get them... along with the grapes.

shoes look great in the new pics. I want to get them, but given that it's a qs, I doubt I'll be able to get them.

I know some kids are going to cop the grape 5s and these so they can wear one pair of each on one foot lol . These aren't bad at all in my eyes. I would rather cop these more then the grapes because I just like black based shoes better for some reason.

I thought the same thing. Some loser will definitely do it :lol: :smh:.

I'm the complete opposite, I prefer white based shoes more. I'll definitely cop the white grapes but I'm iffy about these. These look like good trade bait though...

welp they are going into production within the next 2 weeks....could be august or sept on RD...expect once they go into production u will see a few pair pop up on feebay may-juneish 

I FULLY expect alot more blog posts now on these 

Here's a site selling them already in most sizes. Rape price tag but if anyone's that desperate 
roll.gif
http://copkickz.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-5-black-grapes-2013

$410 

im not feeling these at all... i will just stick with og colorways..... jordan brand is on overkill mode...

lmfao 410 thats bout right...whats crazy jb havent decided what box they are going to use....but more than likely the 5 box...so i wouldnt even take my chances on early release ****
I hope it is the 5 box, but I have my doubts as it's not an OG colourway 

Last edited:
cavs and thunder 4's were retro +  colorways but were in the 4 box...thats why i think its going in the 5 box 
True. Just never know with JB. Probably just whatever they got spare 
laugh.gif
. Especially after the Bred 11 disappointment.

True. Just never know with JB. Probably just whatever they got spare 
laugh.gif
. Especially after the Bred 11 disappointment.
With those other 5s that allready dropped this year im sure there coming in a 5 box... those 11s where a disappointment but different story

With those other 5s that allready dropped this year im sure there coming in a 5 box... those 11s where a disappointment but different story

Damn right. They were just straight ugly. I'm jumping on these to resell though. Love me hate me but stupid kids on eBay are going to buy them. For my friends ill get them out cheap with hardly any profit at all.

^^^^^$410??? He might as well have listed them for $420 for the ish he be smoking on.  Regardless though, don't make me wanna cop any less, just makes me not wanna cop from him.  These will be mine and mark my words, this thread will be taking off closer to RD.

Back
Top Bottom