Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Not true. There are multiple ways around captchas
Nike has many options....but all these can be combatted by good programmers.  I've seen one site with an image with a bunch of circles, squares and triangles within it.. and it asks the user to click each square or each square and triangle and the picture would have like 4 triangles 5 squares and 5 circles integrated within it .... something of the sort that requires some human interaction.  Though a program can be written to try multiple combinations and may eventually put together easily a combination of all or none, a  it's all precious seconds with these releases.  Sad thing is Nike loves the hype and free marketing but it comes with a price....

I know this isn't really the appropriate thread, but since I'm trying to sell this shoe, how do I edit my signature?
camron.gif

Or your unfunny *** could help me, you clown. Then again you prolly don't know with that join date.

I swear this is some Legend of the Hidden Temple **** I can't find the option.

Now I'm polluting the thread with BS, forgive me.

Last edited:
I know this isn't really the appropriate thread, but since I'm trying to sell this shoe, how do I edit my signature?
Go to your "my profile page", scroll down all the way down and edit signature text.

900+ post and you ask this question? lmao 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I got that same polo, it's a lighter color aqua but it still goes well with it and it's an eye catcher with the ladies. Don't overdo it though

Nike has many options....but all these can be combatted by good programmers.  I've seen one site with an image with a bunch of circles, squares and triangles within it.. and it asks the user to click each square or each square and triangle and the picture would have like 4 triangles 5 squares and 5 circles integrated within it .... something of the sort that requires some human interaction.  Though a program can be written to try multiple combinations and may eventually put together easily a combination of all or none, a  it's all precious seconds with these releases.  Sad thing is Nike loves the hype and free marketing but it comes with a price....
true, but changing it up a bit would be nice though. It's frustrating, when I get completely sold out, within 4 seconds of the Twitter link, yet someone elses dog, grandma, grandpa, brother, sister, and themself, ends up with 5 pairs of shoes. Maybe a smartphone app only, or a staggered launch, or an invitation launch, online reservation system. Change would be welcomed.
Regardless, nike enjoys the sold out within minutes hype.
I would like someone in nike brass to get a pair online using the current system, and see if they succeed.

Not sure if anyone touched on this but these and the white grapes have a lot more padding especially in the ankles than my 2006 metallic 5s and stealth 5s. Usually with the current models its been the exact opposite.

Back
Top Bottom