Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Did you ever stop to think there was a legitimate error with Pay Pal refunding your money?  As I posted in here before, I pre-ordered and received my blk grapes from Foreversneakz.  They seem to be a legit site to me.  I made sure to search Niketalk before buying from them and I couldn't find one single complaint (not counting poor communication) until this one a couple days ago in this thread.  They in fact do tell you your pre-order is not guaranteed on the site.  They say they will refund your money if it doesn't come through, and it appears they tried to refund your money but Pay Pal is having an error.  Just keep in contact with Pay Pal and Foreversneakz and you should get your refund (although it could take a bit of time).

That being said, I think I do remember reading somewhere on NT that their e-mail communication is a bit poor.  It was pretty poor with myself as well.  They only responded to 1 of 2 e-mails I sent.  The one they did respond to, they didn't even answer the question I had asked.  To be honest, I may not order from them ever again just on the fact that they are quite inept when it comes to responding to customers through e-mail.  They won't even respond to you on their twitter account at all.  Customer service is a lost art these days, and I would much rather order again from say, Validity, since they will actually respond to your questions/concerns (even on twitter).  The guy who does the twitter account for Validity just seems like a normal guy sharing his thoughts and answering questions.  Foreversneakz seems to do the exact opposite.  It would appear that they try to have as little real communication/interaction with their customers as possible.

Ok with pre-orders ... regardless of what you read from others experiences and thier "rep" you are giving someone YOUR money who CAN NOT guarantee they come away with shoes. Think about it they are also trying this same effort for about 10+ people who try this out. So basically for what $250 what they prob charge. They just made $2500 for nothing, simply to tell you they MIGHT get you a shoe. You did not sign a contract, they are not a business, they have no obligation to you.

doing a pre-order is just about the same as getting in line to camp out, you waited for like an hour, you handed dude in front of you that you dont know your money and told him ay homie would you mind trying to get me a pair while you at it, if you dont come away with one then i'll be out here waiting just bring me my money back. Im pretty sure NO ONE would ever do that.

they dont have to communicate with you and there is no time line on when they need to return your cash its basically whenever they feel like it or you file a claim and the process gets escalated a bit.

point blank just stay away from it ... anything bigcartel.com i will never deal with

Last edited:
If you use Jason Markk and have the premium brush you can use that. Works for me only the brush (dry, no liquid) and brush the suede to whichever way it lays flat. Works for me.

Before

After

Brush gently. Should work with any soft bristle brush
It looks like you took a little bit of the color away. Anyone every try or find an all natural cleaner with no chemicals in it? It seems that every product out there changes the color of the material when it comes to suede and nubuck.

Last edited:
Ok with pre-orders ... regardless of what you read from others experiences and thier "rep" you are giving someone YOUR money who CAN NOT guarantee they come away with shoes. Think about it they are also trying this same effort for about 10+ people who try this out. So basically for what $250 what they prob charge. They just made $2500 for nothing, simply to tell you they MIGHT get you a shoe. You did not sign a contract, they are not a business, they have no obligation to you.

doing a pre-order is just about the same as getting in line to camp out, you waited for like an hour, you handed dude in front of you that you dont know your money and told him ay homie would you mind trying to get me a pair while you at it, if you dont come away with one then i'll be out here waiting just bring me my money back. Im pretty sure NO ONE would ever do that.

they dont have to communicate with you and there is no time line on when they need to return your cash its basically whenever they feel like it or you file a claim and the process gets escalated a bit.

point blank just stay away from it ... anything bigcartel.com i will never deal with
I don't agree with some of what you said.  If you do your homework, there are reputable sites to pre-order sneakers.  And yes I agree it is best to steer clear of bigcartel sites you don't know a lot about.

Quise why are you concerned with people pre-ordering. They know what they are getting into.
Also once you place a dispute with PayPal they will freeze the sellers funds until the dispute is settled.

Quise why are you concerned with people pre-ordering. They know what they are getting into.
Also once you place a dispute with PayPal they will freeze the sellers funds until the dispute is settled.
im not concerned one bit because its not MY money. But when dudes come in asking has anyone ever heard of this pre-order site, or come talkin bout this s***** experience ... well someone is going to reply. some obviously didnt know what they were getting into cuz it seems rather foolish to put yourself in that situation.

yeah some sites come thru and some have good customer service but thats hit or miss

not concerned though my $$ is in my pocket

im not concerned one bit because its not MY money. But when dudes come in asking has anyone ever heard of this pre-order site, or come talkin bout this s***** experience ... well someone is going to reply. some obviously didnt know what they were getting into cuz it seems rather foolish to put yourself in that situation.

yeah some sites come thru and some have good customer service but thats hit or miss

not concerned though my $$ is in my pocket

There are a lot of legit pre-order sites. I've ordered from a few and there are also good ones on Bigcartel. People should feel free to ask if they are legit because some on here have probably used them. This is a place where people come to discuss different kicks and what's releasing. I don't see anything wrong with someone asking.

Last edited:
If people express bad experiences about some of these sites then people will stop using them and order from the ones they have good experiences with.

Yeah the air Jordan 1 97' Was a way better release than the white/black/red 13's...that list is...interesting to say the least.

Yea Quise where is your positivity homie 
sick.gif
  But rly, we can all agree there are definitely quality places to pre-order but also lots of non-quality places.  You just have to do your home work before you pull the trigger.  

Last edited:
Finally got mine in .. snapped quick phone pics

Many thanks to NTer Seandon23 with the hook up, picking up a pair in-store

Last edited:
I couldn't believe how fast they sold out on Eastbay.  I literally had my size selected and clicked on add to cart as soon as the timer hit zero.  Boggles my mind.

botbotbotbotbot
sad thing is, no retailer actually cares, since a simple captcha would eliminate 99% of the bots.
People show how little they know about programming when they make statements like this.

Back
Top Bottom