Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Ben your a small time reseller who cant hold onto a kick longer than 2 weeks. Ur sayin ur a true sneakerhead to my crew not urs imo and u do all this crap. Smh
lol what do u mean? 

1. I never said I was a true sneakerhead, I just buy and keep stuff I really like.

2. People has been wondering about my Black Toes and I didnt even end up selling them. Other things I sold I didnt even make a profit lol.

Some kid offered me some MBJ 9s for my Blk/grapes,, I took his number down,  I feel the trade is in my favor ,but that challenge red is so-so.
I've got both but I'd let the ashy larry 5s go for motorboats without a second thought.

If you use Jason Markk and have the premium brush you can use that. Works for me only the brush (dry, no liquid) and brush the suede to whichever way it lays flat. Works for me.

Before

After

Brush gently. Should work with any soft bristle brush

If you use Jason Markk and have the premium brush you can use that. Works for me only the brush (dry, no liquid) and brush the suede to whichever way it lays flat. Works for me.

Before

After

Brush gently. Should work with any soft bristle brush
stilll looks ashy. i believe someone had fixed that ashyness problem. im not sure what page it was but i dont know if he dyed the shoe or painted it but it look nice

stilll looks ashy. i believe someone had fixed that ashyness problem. im not sure what page it was but i dont know if he dyed the shoe or painted it but it look nice
You do realize when you wear the shoe no matter what it's gonna look that way? All that extra dying and everything is doing to much, just wear em.

Check out my review! 

Anyone don NT do a pre-order with a seller named www.foreversneakz.com?

A member originally posted the info about this web site, they were doing Grape V pre-orders for $250 shipped.
Knowing I had no chance to get the grapes locally (no retail location within 4 hours was selling them) I was interested.
Thought it over, did due-diligence. Didn't see any negative info posted about them so decided to take a chance and roll the dice with a pre-order.

I must also point out this seller stated they did not guarantee a pair, however they had a 98% rate of fulfilling all orders placed.
In hindsight, I guess this should have been a red flag. I guess what's important is to ask a pre-order seller for a statement about what happens when they "cannot" fill the order. What is important for the buyer is how long will be be to get a refund; 1 day, 5 days, 10 days etc.

Note: I never did a pre-order before and was really nervous as hell. I also took into account I had a very small chance of getting them of NDC.

Here is my first-hand experience:

1. paid and pre-ordered about two weeks before the release
2. seller acknowledged receipt of paypal. So far so good.
3. 6/15 release date came and went, no email from them, no tracking. Incidentally, not lucky on NDC either .
4. Thur. 6/20 still no Grapes. Sent email asking for tracking # or refund. No response.
5. Sat 6/22 still no tracking # or response. Sent another email. Still NO Grapes.

Just wanted to pass along my first-hand experience about the pre-order game that has sprung up .
Yea, I will probably get my money refunded but that's not the point. Aggravation, stress and time wasted with emails and (perhaps)
a paypal dispute. Oh yea, still no Grapes!

Just wanted to provide update today 6/26 Note: eleven days post release date:

After several emails these jokers finally responded and said they didn't get my size 13. No kidding!
They said they would issue me a refund BUT due to some a Paypal error they couldn't refund my money.

Of course, after reading this I immediately notified Paypal and opened a dispute claiming fraudulent activity with this seller.

For what's it worth I just wanted to warn anyone who is contemplating doing business with these guys to be careful.
I should get my money back eventually, lets hope so but maybe they have scammed a lot of people so who knows.

If anything, I hope the warning helps someone out and maybe these guys will loose their paypal account.

you guys have GOT to stop dealing with people you've never heard of.

Stick to the official retailers sites/stores. If you're going after market, try to buy off someone in your mall during release, flight club (i know theyre pricey), and I personally recommend: 23penny.com, sneakerpost.com, thesolecloset.com, and jsfordays.com. i have purchased from all of these secondary places and have gotten my shoes in 3 days or less, and got them legit checked at finishline...no problems.

you guys have GOT to stop dealing with people you've never heard of.

Stick to the official retailers sites/stores. If you're going after market, try to buy off someone in your mall during release, flight club (i know theyre pricey), and I personally recommend: 23penny.com, sneakerpost.com, thesolecloset.com, and jsfordays.com. i have purchased from all of these secondary places and have gotten my shoes in 3 days or less, and got them legit checked at finishline...no problems.

No offense homie but seriously .. finishline? You do know the average retail shoe store employee in malls are just employees. You may come across a few "sneakerheads" but goin to FNL would be the equivalent of asking someone off the street.

No offense homie but seriously .. finishline? You do know the average retail shoe store employee in malls are just employees. You may come across a few "sneakerheads" but goin to FNL would be the equivalent of asking someone off the street.

Lol. I was thinking the same. My 10 yr old knows more than most of retail store employees.

If you don't want to get scammed, here is a for sure way. Buy them at a major retail store!!!! and if you get skunked that route and the shoes are a must have, Craigslist. Seriously, you can usually find a decent price on any release and you have the luxury of A.) getting the chance to examine the pair in person (and possibly negociate price) and B.) you receive the pair that day with no middle man and walk away with them (or your money) I tried the pre-sale route once and that's all it took for me to realize these are the only two methods in which to buy sneakers. Unless you have a connection somehow, stick to these routes and you'll never go through the unnecessary hassles these pre-sell jerks provide.

Last edited:
And also a side note. If its not the pre-sell losers holding your money and jerking you around on your refund - it's PayPal! From what I have read, a lot of the time PayPal can take from one week, up to 30 days! To refund your money. They do this so that your money earns their company interest while it sits in their account. PayPal gets tons of bad feedback for this reason.

Sorry for veering off topic
You made a good point though, too many pre-orders. If someone doesn't have the pairs in hand shouldn't even be worth your money. Negotiating with someone after RD is the best way to go if you miss out for retail. I'm getting close to finding a suitable price for these then trying to talk them down to a price I feel like I can't pass up. 

Last edited:
Just wanted to provide update today 6/26 Note: eleven days post release date:

After several emails these jokers finally responded and said they didn't get my size 13. No kidding!
They said they would issue me a refund BUT due to some a Paypal error they couldn't refund my money.

Of course, after reading this I immediately notified Paypal and opened a dispute claiming fraudulent activity with this seller.

For what's it worth I just wanted to warn anyone who is contemplating doing business with these guys to be careful.
I should get my money back eventually, lets hope so but maybe they have scammed a lot of people so who knows.

If anything, I hope the warning helps someone out and maybe these guys will loose their paypal account.

The error is they don't have the money :lol:
After they tell you that, they should know you're going to file a claim, which damages them with Paypal.
Thanks for the warning. Hopefully more people learn from it.

:lol:

You made a good point though, too many pre-orders. If someone doesn't have the pairs in hand shouldn't even be worth your money. Negotiating with someone after RD is the best way to go if you miss out for retail. I'm getting close to finding a suitable price for these then trying to talk them down to a price I feel like I can't pass up. 

preorders :smh:

I was looking on ebay and people are already doing preorders for lightnings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom