Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

User ao10 has disappeared.  I guess instead of admitting he hasn't a clue about what he speaks, he just decided to bow out silently.

If the shoe comes in lilttle kid sizes, then i have no business wearing them. Strictly heat for my feet!!

They make GS only for a reason. They make men sizes only for a reason. This isn't 1999 when everyone wearing Jays was dope.

The culture has evolved, so has our preferences. I like exclusive, non obtainable footwear!! Wish sincere intellect visited this site more often!!

Sold my Black Grapes and USPS lost them...
mean.gif

Still salty about missing out on these.. Strapped for cash at the time. And everywhere I see them they're holding strong at $300. :smh:

^^^ Boxer is hillarious too.. :tongue:

How can they lose them?Didnt they have tracking or sth?I deal with them a lot so just curious...
Tracking was last scanned July 28 in Warrendale PA, the last stop en route to NYC. They apparently never got there, consumer affairs is currently working on it, but my mom works for USPS and she said there's basically no hope.

Tracking was last scanned July 28 in Warrendale PA, the last stop en route to NYC. They apparently never got there, consumer affairs is currently working on it, but my mom works for USPS and she said there's basically no hope.

Sold them and usps lost em?

So u never really had them? They were o ly urs til u sold em before they even arrived?

Jw

Sold them and usps lost em?

So u never really had them? They were o ly urs til u sold em before they even arrived?

Jw
I think what you're saying is I sold them before I had them in hand?

No, I had them, .5 too big so I sold them and they were lost in transit to the buyer. So I had to issue a refund and my 170 dollars is pretty much gone.

Last edited:
Usps is my last option to ship. Theyve lost multiple packages for me over the years and it will only get worse as they continue to downsize. UPS then Fedex then Dhl then a monkey courier then i might consider usps.

Damn bruh that sucks. I've shipped over thousand pairs over the years and never had any lost yet with USPS. (knocks on wood). I still add insurance to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
always insure with USPS, seems less likely something will happen.  also if the shoe is rare or $$$ enough, videotape your packing the box and sealing it with the labels.  don't want someone to send you back another shoe saying you sent them sketchers instead of J's.

Perhaps overkill, but it helps to be ready in case someone along the way is joking around.

always insure with USPS, seems less likely something will happen.  also if the shoe is rare or $$$ enough, videotape your packing the box and sealing it with the labels.  don't want someone to send you back another shoe saying you sent them sketchers instead of J's.

Perhaps overkill, but it helps to be ready in case someone along the way is joking around.

package the shoes at the post office. cameras and employee verification...

In retrospect... (no pun intended lol) The Og whites look better imo. Only reason im glad i got both is so i could swap the proper lace locks onto the white grapes hahah... I think the shades of the purple and emerald dont really go well with the black.. Not sure why I thought it did before. Would be nice if those purple and emeralds were darker shades ... I dont know, its whatever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom