Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

^ Air Jordan 5 "Aqua" - Black Grapes

mean.gif

Last edited:
As time goes on I see a lot more cats starting to do some heavy complaining. I don't get you guys ? There are kicks I don't grab, I don't love all of them. But one thing I don't do, is go into the threads of the kicks I don't like and start burning ppl out. This looks like crap, thas ugly, garbage material. What's the point of it, if you don't like it. Don't grab them, it's real simple. Don't stress yourselves over it !

As time goes on I see a lot more cats starting to do some heavy complaining. I don't get you guys ? There are kicks I don't grab, I don't love all of them. But one thing I don't do, is go into the threads of the kicks I don't like and start burning ppl out. This looks like crap, thas ugly, garbage material. What's the point of it, if you don't like it. Don't grab them, it's real simple. Don't stress yourselves over it !
THIS

State your case once .. maybe twice .. but is it necessary to subscribe to a thread of a shoe you have no interest in buying and make about 2-3 posts daily saying ashy larry?

Or just maybe they are trying to trick us into passing so that they can double up come release date and hypebeast it out..... Naaa. They're not that smart.

Or just maybe they are trying to trick us into passing so that they can double up come release date and hypebeast it out..... Naaa. They're not that smart.
Theyll be the ones coming back posting 2 pairs they bought along with matching tees shorts and socks.. thinking they doin it

Lol ^^^^^^ you guys are killer ! Lmao

LMAO @ ashy Larry !!!! Ahhhhhaaaaaaaa !

Last edited:
and they came from a jordan brand athlete thats the thing...lololol i opened the box like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

he sent lowtop 11's toro iv's and these ...i told his jb rep blk toes he sent lowtop 11's smh 

1. U got 3 for free?

2. Who the hell u know thats jb athlete? Cool enuf to give u these

1. U got 3 for free?

2. Who the hell u know thats jb athlete? Cool enuf to give u these

He paid for em, but just retail. And he knows multiple celebrities/athletes that he gets to reap the benefits of them having their own personally assigned JB reps. I'm not gonna blow up his spots, but he made it publicly known that Dwayne Bowe sent him the blk n gold PL 1. Though these 3 came from another source.

He paid for em, but just retail. And he knows multiple celebrities/athletes that he gets to reap the benefits of them having their own personally assigned JB reps. I'm not gonna blow up his spots, but he made it publicly known that Dwayne Bowe sent him the blk n gold PL 1. Though these 3 came from another source.

Damn must be nice ! Nothing wrong with that, that's a good leed to have !

These are a quick strike, I know a lot of smaller stores just got word that they were getting them. I figure they'll be somewhat limited but hopefully there's enough to go around

Thats pretty tight. Does he have like a sick job or something i assume?
yup i do....opening a store soon with one of em down in fla.....i get tons of free clothes....i got some reebok kamikazes in feb .....i call in a jb favor only on limited or to get some **** early without the early release site red tape.....

i know they asked me if i want the green glows the fire red 5 and the fire red 3's yesterday they shipping those out in middle of june if i want em..dont really want none of em....my eyes all any jordan 1's and the laney 5's to conclude my year 

this yr's quai 54 and dorenbachers as well depending on which joints they are and the colorways

but one thing i always do is still go back to brick and mortar or online and cop another pair just in case its something i need to double up on...or to help out friends 

yup i do....opening a store soon with one of em down in fla.....i get tons of free clothes....i got some reebok kamikazes in feb .....i call in a jb favor only on limited or to get some **** early without the early release site red tape.....

i know they asked me if i want the green glows the fire red 5 and the fire red 3's yesterday they shipping those out in middle of june if i want em..dont really want none of em....my eyes all any jordan 1's and the laney 5's to conclude my year 

this yr's quai 54 and dorenbachers as well depending on which joints they are and the colorways

but one thing i always do is still go back to brick and mortar or online and cop another pair just in case its something i need to double up on...or to help out friends 

Damn bruh ! That's crazy ! Nice, like I said before I would not complain at all. That's all you need ! Very jealous right now ! Lol :smokin

They must be outta there got damn mind ....is this an indication of panic due to exclusivity?

Back
Top Bottom