Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

390.00 is straight insanity ! The best price I saw was 290.00, but even that's crazy ! That's almost twice the price. To make it worse, I don't think Canada is getting these. And if we do, it will be like 2 or 3 mom and pop shops ! We all know how that goes, 1 FSR AND 50 ppl in line !

I don't see these going for more then 230 after release on ebay.
laugh.gif
Good one

These are this years cavs. How limited were the cavs?
Wait, so you're claiming these are like the cavs release .. yet .. have no clue about the cavs release #s wise or limited-ness

Just felt like throwing out a release to compare it to for the sake of it?

I was wondering if anyone had official numbers. Where i usually buy my shoes they had very low amount of sizes and not every retailer had them compared to a general release.

Last edited:
This looks like the same "suede" that's on the Kobe 8 EXT Year of the Snake. Soft but thin. This ain't your daddy's suede...

I would ask the dude of that site to do it on paypal on ebay, that site look like you can easily get screwed.

I would ask the dude of that site to do it on paypal on ebay, that site look like you can easily get screwed.
I originally found him on ebay but his site offers a cheaper price and cheaper shipping.  He had like 98.9% positive feedback: his ebay name is ayottemc 

Last edited:
So let me understand this, by charging less than everyone else, I am the bad guy? 

That makes no sense. 

most preorders, with the exception of that site, are around 300... just like all other hyped releases

I originally found him on ebay but his site offers a cheaper price and cheaper shipping.  He had like 98.9% positive feedback: his ebay name is ayottemc 

Pay only thru paypal invoice or dont buy ... no one can vouch for the site regardless of him coming in here to complain. Can never be too careful

Pay only thru paypal invoice or dont buy ... no one can vouch for the site regardless of him coming in here to complain. Can never be too careful

So let me understand this, by charging less than everyone else, I am the bad guy? 

That makes no sense.  Is a kid who steals a 1 dollar candy bar worse than a guy who rob a bank no but the kid is no better, I understand trying to make a living but 90 dollars over retail isn't exactly a deal.

Back
Top Bottom