Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Exactly

He came in ere trying to get the pairs sold as fast as possible.

Clearly a reseller an linking to his own crap...which sellin more than one pair in multiple siZes here is supposedly gainst rules

Saying he ait trying take nobodys money like that, but taking over 60 pairs from common people trying to get em at retail.

But my post calling him out on it gets deleted?

Wow

Exactly

Clearly a reseller an linking to his own crap...which sellin more than one pair in multiple siZes here is supposedly gainst rules

Saying he ait trying take nobodys money like that, but taking over 60 pairs from common people trying to get em at retail.

Wow

The only reason your post got deleted is because you quoted him. sorry,you did nothing wrong.

Cool beans. I was like...wth!?!
Private resellers on nt selling a few a month/year aint nothing

Dude boasting of 120+ grapes and black ones coming in is a lil OD

Yeah, don't worry I made sure that he understands the rules. And if he try's something like that again he will be banned.

cool beans basically = cool or no problem
ohh gotcha. you guys most be neighbors. cool beans
happy.gif

"U joshin me bro?" Haha
mean.gif
roll.gif

Exactly

Wow

My suggestion is not to speak on a situation as if your educated about someone's business that you have never met or known. To make personal assumptions is fine, to push them on others as fact is not. I'm not trying to sell anything at all, and if you read my original posts I think you can see that, selling on this section is strictly prohibited. I was simply standing up for the company name and providing background on what I do. Your feelings towards how I handle my business are yours. But remember, this world is not made up of only you, I was simply trying to help provide reassurance to the guy with a question.

Thanks

My suggestion is not to speak on a situation as if your educated about someone's business that you have never met or known. To make personal assumptions is fine, to push them on others as fact is not. I'm not trying to sell anything at all, and if you read my original posts I think you can see that, selling on this section is strictly prohibited. I was simply standing up for the company name and providing background on what I do. Your feelings towards how I handle my business are yours. But remember, this world is not made up of only you, I was simply trying to help provide reassurance to the guy with a question.

Thanks

Oh really?

Thats why u got warned and almost kicked off,

And all your posts were deleted dude. Your original post?
"Ill start normal, then give them all of my business info an how many pairs and what price"

Ur business is fine. Thats you. I didnt badmouth your business. But u dont come in here trying to free advertise so u can sell all ur stuff asap.

Dont act like u did nothing. Why dont u post what the mods sent you, did they think u were trying to sell?

And ur other posts got deleted where u said:

"why am i the bad guy for trying to sell to them for a lower cost?? "

But u werent tryin to sell?

And my god, the world isnt made up of just me?!?!?! I was wondering how ive been surviving 27 years all alone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom