Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

The quality of J's is not good enough to spend on a new color way. My Crimson 3's proved that. Now im only buying the must have drops like year of the snake 11's. Nike needs to step they shoe quality up.

:smh:
not to be off topic but WHY are those a must have drop"..

:smh:
frustrating

these are sounding good but ill wait til official

These are interesting.... but really, out of the 6 colorways expected to drop, 4 of em are VERY similar. 2 fire reds and 2 grapes? Cmon JB, if this actually happens this **** is just plain lazy, bring back the white metallics!

If we can get a confirmed release of these than I will grab these and pass on the aqua 8's.  AJ 5 >>>>>>> any 8

These are interesting.... but really, out of the 6 colorways expected to drop, 4 of em are VERY similar. 2 fire reds and 2 grapes? Cmon JB, if this actually happens this **** is just plain lazy, bring back the white metallics!
Don't forget the african safari elephant print MAX 5's wannabe DB5 hypebeast alerts.  Those have been confirmed by a few respectable people in here.

Don't forget the african safari elephant print MAX 5's wannabe DB5 hypebeast alerts.  Those have been confirmed by a few respectable people in here.
If those do indeed release I hope they ARE the db model, it would be an easy pass and hopefully wouldn't count towards the 6 5s we're expecting :lol:

its been a while since elementary school, but i think hes sayin the Aqua 8's are 'greater than' the black grape v's.. in which case... I AGREE
Well, the side with more points are supposed to be "greater than", soo...

I heard the rumor last December

Didn't think it was actually gonna happen though

I will be copping though :smokin

Idk what's wrong w/ homie saying he like the Aqua 8's better than these... It's not like he's comparing these to the 09's or something

Now, im not strong in math, but maybe I was high back then, but I remember the teacher saying the open mouth eats the greater number... so X > Y means X is greater than Y....

black grape 5's < aqua 8's

Back
Top Bottom