Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

^ the hashtag thing is #CORNY
not as corny as this-->
pimp.gif
 . Maybe I'm getting old or something, but I could never bring myself to use an emoticon, especially that one (which seems to get the most play on NT out of all of 'em)... Can't y'all just type the 3 to 5 word sentence you're thinking instead of using these emoticons to describe it? Does it have to be "Guac" instead of "Guacamole"? Jeez...us. Jesus! (see? I almost did it, but caught myself)...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

the tongue makes it og. thats like people saying they hate the aquas for being aqua color or hate 11's because they look like clown shoes. Its history. black would be a way better contrast than white, on top of the purple. White only goes with a few colors imo (red grey black mainly)

As you guys already saw. It's a nice idea but if it comes out like this just eh
mean.gif
 that tongue just kind of kills it for me.. JB needs to do some changes on this shoe.

This is most definitely a must cop. so damn dope and the black suede or nubuck is just straight butter. really hope that these will be widely available instead of a QS.

I'm actually liking these more than the grape 5s that are releasing this year. It doesn't matter if these are suede or nubuck imo

8 pages over a rumored shoe? lls something is really wrong here. a rumor from a random person

My cousin's bud connect's auntie's dog groomer's autistic bff's tattooer's hot dog cart employee said he heard these are dropping in the fall... Pretty much a guarantee, folks :rolleyes

exactly....rumor from a random person who claims they have a nike connect and slim is a noob for real. its a nice idea but i need an official source and what not to even believe it.

i still like my photoshop the best. i hope they look close to that (maybe without the speckles)

Why would they call them grapes as the og CW is white not black why not aqua 5s ? It's tha same CW as tha aqua 8s idk catchy but still

8 pages over a rumored shoe? lls something is really wrong here. a rumor from a random person

I don’t deal in rumors, I deal in Facts, These are releasing (The PS photos are pretty much what they will look like)

As for random person you mean someone who doesn’t post often or 1000 times per day, I’m a firm believer or Quality over Quantity.

Enjoy the information. And think about how your comments will look once these drop.

Back
Top Bottom