Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Looks like these are all Photoshopped images going around:
This is a really good looking PS. The black netting gives it a nice stealthy look with less yellowing to worry about as they get old. I for one hope the release is more similar to this than most of the other images floating around.

Last edited:
agree, if the shoe is released like the ps version this will be an instacop. i prefer the suede vs the white leather

I will be on these like white on rice if they look anything like the pic above, I'm actually very happy to hear these will release because although I like the normal og grape cw I could never stand all that white ,cant stand predominantly white shoes so i'm all for these big time! 
happy.gif

man shut up, quit takin **** so seriously. u get mad at Katt Williams or Chris Rock stand up too?? Get over yoself ya nerd.

ill pass not into them using og colorways on a shoe on a different shoe or even just flipping the colorway just shoes they are running out of ideas

just saw this madness on IG, i cant take jordan brand no more, just when i wanna pull out they put me back in.

#teamnewcolorways

I know this cw is gonna get some hate but I love this cw as of now. I've always preferred a nubuck/suede jordan over a leather jordan. To me they just look cleaner and a lot nicer after longer periods of time depending on how well you take care of them

As you guys already saw. It's a nice idea but if it comes out like this just eh
mean.gif
 that tongue just kind of kills it for me.. JB needs to do some changes on this shoe.

Something about this shoe I don't like. Black Friday release? If so, money saved for Christmas.

We dont even have official pics of this kick or know the release date yet so we should hold our opinion until we seem some real pics instead of some photoshopped metallic 5s

JB can make this into an extraordinary colorway or a really ugly one....

Only time will tell 0]

i hope these come out black friday cause if they do that just give me more money to help secure the 11's during christmas time

If they were to put a clear grape see through nettting with emerald stitching on the ph black ones that are on this page i would automatically cop. Its too black needs alittle more purple

Back
Top Bottom