Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I'll say whatever I want. What's it to you? Are you upset because I made fun of your man? :rofl:

HA!

Yes, that's what it is. Also, I'm pretty sure that you made fun of YOUR man...Drake look alike, were your words, right? Then later discovered it was, in fact, Drake?

calm down cool guy.

Midnight releases were the good old dayz
Straight after school line up at the store
At least you could do something with your saturday after a midnight release, morning releases you up there the time you should be sleeping so you end sleeping all saturday

Last edited:
And the fact that they are a limited is sure to get people back on the bandwagon. Dudes will buy **** in a box if JB says it's a QS.
You ain't lying. I've said for years, if it has a limited label to it, peeps will buy it even if the colorways were crap brown/urine yellow.

Hell, there could be a Mr. Hankey from South Park themed/inspired colorway for a retro Jordan, clowns will buy it.

If they make it, they will come.

You ain't lying. I've said for years, if it has a limited label to it, peeps will buy it even if the colorways were crap brown/urine yellow.

Hell, there could be a Mr. Hankey from South Park themed/inspired colorway for a retro Jordan, clowns will buy it.

I think people just really like this sneaker.

Your right just look at the lebron mvp smh but these are nice imo

And no these aren't that limited... My spot got the same amount of these as the 11 lows

The Bo Jackson Raider QS from a weeks ago we only got a size run

Last edited:
Definitely need these since my 06 grapes and aqua 8s are BEAT and i dont wanna UNDS this years pair right away.

Going to wear these like everyday. Love the colorway :pimp:

im gonna check these out in person and if they super ashy like these pics ima just find a extra pair of aqua 8s

Back
Top Bottom