Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I held a pair of size 14's yesterday at a FA here in Houston.  ZERO ashiness, really nice looking shoe.  Will cop if possible.

If you got beat by the bots for Retro 88s, these Ashey Grapes are a great consolation prize.
Un-DS'ed mine today for my baby boys graduation and MAAAANNNNN these Asheys fresh.
You gotta wear black jeans with them for the first wear while it's still not too hot.
One tongue out, one tongue tucked.
Wore the lace locks too.
Fit is TTSS (True to your smallest size).
For example if you are a 12-13 you can get by with a 12.

saw these in person today at my connect's store. MAN....these look alot better than i thought they were going to :wow: the nubuck is very nice and isnt super ashy in person

If you got beat by the bots for Retro 88s, these Ashey Grapes are a great consolation prize.
Un-DS'ed mine today for my baby boys graduation and MAAAANNNNN these Asheys fresh.
You gotta wear black jeans with them for the first wear while it's still not too hot.
One tongue out, one tongue tucked.
Wore the lace locks too.
Fit is TTSS (True to your smallest size).
For example if you are a 12-13 you can get by with a 12.

I would never size down a whole inch. I've learned my lesson with that. Being a size 13 myself I often wish 12.5's were produced in larger quanitities since Retro's have been sort of roomy lately, but I'll take the extra room of a 13 before I try to stuff my foot in a 12 again.

saw these in person today at my connect's store. MAN....these look alot better than i thought they were going to
eek.gif
the nubuck is very nice and isnt super ashy in person
They are suede

i saw these in perso n today and i disagree.... i was so hyped about release now i wont be copping pairs i saw were horribly ashy!!!

I can't wait for these black grapes! If I get lucky with a raffle then I will check my pair in store too make sure there aren't any defects or scuffs

I like supreme but they are extremely HYPED in NY area as well as all teenagers. Imo they ride of the hype they revive cause of how rappers wear their brand

Back
Top Bottom