Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

My stores shipment of these came in and they are a little ashy BUT, it was dependant on how the nubuck was rubbed

They are making these really difficult to get...my store doesn't get them and only about 3 other FNL's in the lower portion of Michigan will have these...and they have limited quantities smh.

bg5-5-1024x682.jpg

bg5-1-1024x682.jpg

bg5-4-1024x682.jpg

bg5-3-1024x682.jpg

bg5-2-1024x682.jpg

I'm gonna pass on this one. I'm good with the OG grape colorway. Besides being happy with the original grapes, these are going to look horrible when they yellow out, and yellowing seems to be occurring within about one years time and that is just too short of a life for $160 in my eyes. Good luck to everyone though

I'm gonna pass on this one. I'm good with the OG grape colorway. Besides being happy with the original grapes, these are going to look horrible when they yellow out, and yellowing seems to be occurring within about one years time and that is just too short of a life for $160 in my eyes. Good luck to everyone though
That logic makes no sense what so ever lolwhy did you buy the grapes last month if they gonna yellow in a year?

Back
Top Bottom