Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

From what I have been hearing these black grape Jordan V are a limited release. I will definitely do all I can to grab these.

I stopped messing with malls on hyped releases. Too many doors, backdoors, etc. then u got to make a full sprint with 50 peopke runing looking like world war z. Saw a dude ran outta his foamposite just to get a decent spot in and left them there til he got his pair.

I stopped messing with malls on hyped releases. Too many doors, backdoors, etc. then u got to make a full sprint with 50 peopke runing looking like world war z. Saw a dude ran outta his foamposite just to get a decent spot in and left them there til he got his pair.
ahhh i remember the good old run your fastest and push people out the way days

Last edited:
Select FNL stores and FNL.com will release these on Saturday. Saw these today and 1st words to come out of everybody's mouth:

DAMN THESE ARE ASHY!!!

You can say no big deal or its people being picky but truth be told these are VERY dusty looking and it doesn't help the brown paper in the box is spreading the ash around the top too. Lol! Hopefully a suede brush and water protectant will help.

i feel the same way!! im going to try and cop see if i get lucky.. but in person yeah that ash does make me want to shy away... hope for a miracle that there is a 10.5 with minimal ash

That doesn't tell anything other than the fact that they have pairs. They could only have 12 pairs for all you know.

Normally when theres multiple FTL in the A getting a certain shoe they seem not to be limited (in this case 10 FTL) plus you have multiple champs, multiple footactions, finishline, Walters, Wish and Nike lenox. :rolleyes

Might want to get out there before midnight. The only drawback is property management will have security trying to shoo cats off the property, so malls can be a problem, especially lining up

Where you thinking of going? I'm from the Rochester area so all I know is cuse or buffalo

Select FNL stores and FNL.com will release these on Saturday. Saw these today and 1st words to come out of everybody's mouth:

DAMN THESE ARE ASHY!!!

You can say no big deal or its people being picky but truth be told these are VERY dusty looking and it doesn't help the brown paper in the box is spreading the ash around the top too. Lol! Hopefully a suede brush and water protectant will help.

Yeah everything I've seen makes them look real ashy. But then there's people on here saying their made very well so I'm not sure what their going by. But definitely hoping I get a non ashy Larry pair

MAN!!! These shoes need some lotion, am I right!?? I mean how ASHY can a shoe get. Prepare your Jergens gentlemen!!!!Actually make that Eucerin!!!1

Guy has decent reviews so i figured id post it

Picked up my tickets (gauranteed pairs) from my local Champs yesterday. Got until 3pm to pick them up on Saturday.

lol, this cannot be true. They had like 30 pairs of camo foams left at like 5pm on release day.
Those foams weren't no where near as sought after as these are so even though they are receiving the same amount, there is more of a demand for these. They will be recieving the same amount. The foams were a limited release as well. QS mainly just means the shoe won't be restocked after the drop date.

Last edited:
Where you thinking of going? I'm from the Rochester area so all I know is cuse or buffalo
I'm more than likely going into the city.  I'm in East Orange, NJ, and my usual FL ain't getting them, so I have to seek alternative measures.  I'm hitting a ton of raffles between Wednesday and Thursday just to try my luck.  But, for the most, I'm either going to stay in Jersey since I know a couple of fcfs spots getting them, or come into Manhattan or even Brooklyn.  All, I know is some of the locations that the release locator said was getting them in Brooklyn, Bronx, and up by Dykman, it's going to be gully nasty out.  Especially with it being fcfs in spots like Pitkin Ave?  I'm from Brooklyn, and I know over there ain't sweet, especially by the Tilden, and Van **** Projects by Mother Gaston?  Or out by City Line (my NYC heads know the deal)  Nah, I'm Gucci.  I'll stick to either Manhattan, raffles, or Jersey.
laugh.gif

First time I called the 14th st FTL in manhattan they said they weren't getting men's sizes and then I called again and a last said yeah them uhm hold on. Came back on and said they haven't received the shipment yet. Very fishy. I know it's FCFS sonidk what to do

First time I called the 14th st FTL in manhattan they said they weren't getting men's sizes and then I called again and a last said yeah them uhm hold on. Came back on and said they haven't received the shipment yet. Very fishy. I know it's FCFS sonidk what to do
Give it up with them.  There's a reason that FL stays empty.  I walk past it all the time when my wife and I go to the Taco Bell over there, and it's always empty.  Too much grease behavior going on over there.If I were you, I'd take a chance with the raffles up on 34th Street and in Times Square, or even Downtown Brooklyn.  Both FL on Fulton Mall are getting them apparently.

Back
Top Bottom