Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

didnt realize tickets were being handed out for these this weekend. missed out on a guaranteed pair at champs yesterday. friday (raffles calls) and saturday (online release) will be hell.

That and I guess the got a ton. Camo foams were sold in every store. Only a few will have black grapes seems like
Same stores that had the camo foams will have the black grapes here in NYC. Not less. The reason why they had so many pairs is because niketown NYC gets the largest in store supply of Jordan's and foams in America my friend. The only other stores that come close are niketown Chicago, LA and LV. HOH in Harlem and Houston also seems to get extremely large quantities of every shoe for some reason. I just wish people stop trying to push the "limited" tag on these just to build hype or justify purchasing them or to drive up resell prices. If you really want these you will get them. Just gotta put that work in. I haven't missed not one drop that I wanted. I even got the Undefeated Dunks man. Online at that. Could have grabbed the lebum MVP's if I wanted but I hate Lebum Sellout James. Limited coincides with yeezys, Corks, galaxy foams etc. Kicks you have to camp out DAYS for or pay a RSVP service for a chance to cop. These will not be that scarce. If you want them you can get them. Should be an easy cop for me on NDC as usual. I can't say the same for others but a lot of dudes out here don't really know how to cop online or how serious it is to put work in and move fast. If u really want them u can get them. Won't be that hard. If ur not willing to sacrifice the time and effort to camp outside the store for a few hours for them or to go hard online refreshing on twitter for the link or adding to cart on footlocker until u get them in ur cart than you don't really want them. It's not gonna be handed to you like they are some Air Force 1 white on whites. But all the super limited talk like they are yeezys or something is crazy. These seem like they will be more available than the cav 4's were and I see those out here on feet in NYC like they were a GR. I like these enough to go hard for them and i will get my pair for retail. you have to realize that 75% of the people are copping just to resell so if you really copping to rock them you gotta go harder than the resellers. I've sold kicks myself that I didn't like after I had them in hand but I always get them in my possession first then decide what I'm gonna do with them just so I won't miss out. The only shoe I missed out on that I really wanted were the black/gold 1's. I missed out by 1 freaking person in front of me. I wasn't too mad though cuz the guy in front of me drove all the way up to NYC from Texas cuz NBA store was the only FCFS spot on the east coast so I respected the **** outta his determination to get a pair. I could have deboed him out the spot but what goes around comes around. No hostility my brothers. End rant.

^^^ bottom line work needs to be put in if u really want these for retail. some will get lucky but alot will miss. Computer is to much of a gamble for me (no bot) so i camped for tickets this past weeknd. Will try for a 3rd pair online. #dowork

Last edited:
....I could have deboed him out the spot but what goes around comes around. No hostility my brothers. End rant.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
shoulda deboed him those black/ gold are ill. 
wink.gif

Going to camp at 21 Mercer. Don't want to get there to early but who knows what time people will get there? Anybody have experience at 21 Mercer in NYC?

Going to camp at 21 Mercer. Don't want to get there to early but who knows what time people will get there? Anybody have experience at 21 Mercer in NYC?
na but they run alot of shady practices. lets just put it this way, if they dont know you. you might not get ur pair,settle for another size.

Shady:.....

As in selling out back door

Selling to friends

Saying theyre not getting them or out of certain sizes

Rigging the twitter rsvp

Etc etc

Last edited:
I always thought 21 Mercer did tickets because the residents in that area doesn't want a ton of people lined up on that block because that's how nonsense gets started. But, hey, I guess a lot of practices are being done different now.

Back
Top Bottom