Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I saw these in person randomly...late night at McD's....they looked really good...personally I could do without the suede material though.

Last edited:
If you have set idea of where youj're going, a fully loaded iPod, money for grub, and a comfortable chair, this release can be as headache free as possible.  I'd say have a FCFS spot on lockdown, with a bunch of raffles just in case, and you should be fine.  I'm chancing on raffles Wednesday and Thursday and camping at a spot in Jersey getting a scarce amount of pairs.  It can be an easy release, but I already know some ignorance will go down for these.  Just hope everyone gets their pairs. 

I'm not even wasting my time with Jimmy Jazz.
Guarantee they have less than 12 pairs in stock.  Probably slightly more than the amount of Galaxy Foams, but def. not worth the hassle.  You'll have a better chance on NDC, FnL, FL,FA or CS.

Call me a pessimist, but it wouldn't shock me if Athlete's Foot gets a pair or two.

Does anyone know of any spots in western Washington doing a fcfs for these? My brothers bday is coming up and I know he really wants these, figured it would be a cool gift. I know there is only one FTL in the whole state getting pairs (raffle) and I've called all the other stores I could possibly think of and haven't come across any getting pairs. Anyone heard anything in the greater Puget Sound area?

Last edited:
Nike Seattle says they might be getting them. You might have to pay for an rsvp to get it. Other than that nothing even on the east side.

Last edited:
Same stores that had the camo foams will have the black grapes here in NYC. Not less. The reason why they had so many pairs is because niketown NYC gets the largest in store supply of Jordan's and foams in America my friend. The only other stores that come close are niketown Chicago, LA and LV. HOH in Harlem and Houston also seems to get extremely large quantities of every shoe for some reason. I just wish people stop trying to push the "limited" tag on these just to build hype or justify purchasing them or to drive up resell prices. If you really want these you will get them. Just gotta put that work in. I haven't missed not one drop that I wanted. I even got the Undefeated Dunks man. Online at that. Could have grabbed the lebum MVP's if I wanted but I hate Lebum Sellout James. Limited coincides with yeezys, Corks, galaxy foams etc. Kicks you have to camp out DAYS for or pay a RSVP service for a chance to cop. These will not be that scarce. If you want them you can get them. Should be an easy cop for me on NDC as usual. I can't say the same for others but a lot of dudes out here don't really know how to cop online or how serious it is to put work in and move fast. If u really want them u can get them. Won't be that hard. If ur not willing to sacrifice the time and effort to camp outside the store for a few hours for them or to go hard online refreshing on twitter for the link or adding to cart on footlocker until u get them in ur cart than you don't really want them. It's not gonna be handed to you like they are some Air Force 1 white on whites. But all the super limited talk like they are yeezys or something is crazy. These seem like they will be more available than the cav 4's were and I see those out here on feet in NYC like they were a GR. I like these enough to go hard for them and i will get my pair for retail. you have to realize that 75% of the people are copping just to resell so if you really copping to rock them you gotta go harder than the resellers. I've sold kicks myself that I didn't like after I had them in hand but I always get them in my possession first then decide what I'm gonna do with them just so I won't miss out. The only shoe I missed out on that I really wanted were the black/gold 1's. I missed out by 1 freaking person in front of me. I wasn't too mad though cuz the guy in front of me drove all the way up to NYC from Texas cuz NBA store was the only FCFS spot on the east coast so I respected the **** outta his determination to get a pair. I could have deboed him out the spot but what goes around comes around. No hostility my brothers. End rant.
Almost 100% true.  I woke up Sun. morning at 8:00 am here in houston fed my baby girl and was out, hit 3 different malls and came back with 7 guarunteed tickets my 2 sz 14's for myself and others for wifey, son and some of my boys.  I didn't get back till 5 pm, and the last spot i was in line 3 hours..... but I will say this at each spot if you were not number 1-12 u could kiss any big sz 11 and up good bye.  

Also at the last spot I recognized a local ticket reseller from the previous spot, this guy literally sprinted past my boy to be first in line and then let his boy in

in front of him like 4 minutes later. I laughed inside it's Never that serious.  Wasn't tripping I was in the top 10  in line and already had my pairs locked.... but thing here in the H is now ticket-resellers.  These guys will sell the guaranteed tickets for 60-100 bucks each... but hey never knock another mans hustle.  

Gonna hit nike.com and maybe finishline for a pair online if I can use my rewards card.  End of the day u gotta put in work especially when it comes to anything remotely limited.  Since it was raining almost all day Sunday felt like none of my time was wasted and now don't have to worry about dealing with reseller rape prices on these... it will be high.  

These will be not as easy to get at this point though,  since most spots now but a few have all pairs accounted for.  Since females are going hard for this shoe as well... I can say at the first spot I went to about 30 people and the last spot about 70 and at both locations more than half the people left home empty handed......
mean.gif

Nike Seattle says they might be getting them. You might have to pay for an rsvp to get it. Other than that nothing even on the east side.

NikeTown Seattle will have them.......View media item 450355..........you may want to check with FNL as they said some spots may carry in store.....I would assume the FNL @ South Center may have them and they do FCFS......

Last edited:
Going to camp at 21 Mercer. Don't want to get there to early but who knows what time people will get there? Anybody have experience at 21 Mercer in NYC?
Do not camp at 21 Mercer. It's not worth it. There are a bunch of dudes that will show up at opening and just go to the front of the line and the store doesn't care. Security will come out and just start picking people randomly or ask somebody to "vouch" for u that u were there. This happened to me there and I will never go there again. I had get all ignorant and cut everybody I waited all night with and act like the bunch of dudes that just walked up together to get my pair. Basically deboed my way to the front. Dudes talk a lot but never act.

Anybody know if any places in the cherry hill or deptford mall in jersey is doing guaranteed tickets?

Do not camp at 21 Mercer. It's not worth it. There are a bunch of dudes that will show up at opening and just go to the front of the line and the store doesn't care. Security will come out and just start picking people randomly or ask somebody to "vouch" for u that u were there. This happened to me there and I will never go there again. I had get all ignorant and cut everybody I waited all night with and act like the bunch of dudes that just walked up together to get my pair. Basically deboed my way to the front. Dudes talk a lot but never act.

My boy does security on release days for 21 mercer

Ofcourse links have already surfaced for these...just sharing...the FNL one is most def on point...JJ link looking right too....Might be passing on these...I just hate that they crease so bad...but I'll decide by the end of the week...

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-5-sneaker/136027007

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod738653
Thank you for the links. Probably later this week I will gather them all and post them up here.

Lol you don't need to gather them all up begging for e props. FTL, FTA, champs, and eastbay have the shoes right there on their site for everyone to see 20 hours in advance. You won't be helping anyone. You people have to be dumb as rocks if you can't google or figure out these damn links. You aren't helping NT members by posting the link to 72 pairs that will be available. There are already more than 72 NT members that know the damn link, because they aren't ******ed, and all you are doing is screwing members out of pairs. I have my pair on lock. And one of those 72 will already be mine too, but for another member here. I'm sure there are 71 other people out there like me that get even better info, but just know you and OP are not helping anyone that is not experienced enough with one of those sites to get the shoes in the first place. Lol at I will "gather" the links and post them later. Some of you are just sad hahaha.

Last edited:
Lol you don't need to gather them all up begging for e props. FTL, FTA, champs, and eastbay have the shoes right there on their site for everyone to see 20 hours in advance. You won't be helping anyone. You people have to be dumb as rocks if you can't google or figure out these damn links. You aren't helping NT members by posting the link to 72 pairs that will be available. There are already more than 72 NT members that know the damn link, because they aren't ******ed, and all you are doing is screwing members out of pairs. I have my pair on lock. And one of those 72 will already be mine too, but for another member here. I'm sure there are 71 other people out there like me that get even better info, but just know you and OP are not helping anyone that is not experienced enough with one of those sites to get the shoes in the first place. Lol at I will "gather" the links and post them later. Some of you are just sad hahaha.
Who is begging for e props? I post links for myself and if it helps anyone then so be it. I just feel it is much easier come saturday morning when one site is bookmarked with all the links. Much easier than googling each one. 

Who is begging for e props? I post links for myself and if it helps anyone then so be it. I just feel it is much easier come saturday morning when one site is bookmarked with all the links. Much easier than googling each one. 
WHO??? YOU ARE!

LMAO "I post links for myself"????  hahaha well post them to Microsoft word then, because that makes no sense at all.  And like I said, it doesn't help anyone.  You don't have to google each one come Saturday morning.  People aren't coming back to your "rep me" post on Saturday morning, that now will contain links you are ripping off that other bozo.  They are clicking that JJ link and that FNL link now, and they are bookmarking them.  And they are doing the same for the other sites, which are available to the world on the day prior to release for everyone to see, and which they don't need you to post again with these links on RD or the day before so that every lurker that just comes in the thread 24 hours before a launch hoping they find that member desperate enough to give em their hassle free info
laugh.gif

It is the NT members that you are screwing over, and especially you posting the links on the day leading up to release like you're some hero.  There are hundreds of us that could do so, but we aren't stupid I guess.  We use the PM function when we want to help other members out.  And there are plenty in this thread alone that can tell you that. 

Back
Top Bottom