Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Instacop!!!!!!!!!
nthat.gif

I found a better alternative in my opniion and these come with a lot less of a headache. People sleeping on these

Does anyone else think the black grapes would look better with bits of white? Like if all the parts that are black on the white grapes, were white on the black grapes. Thiiiink about it!

Last edited:
These are SEXY(Ashy an all).......Aint been this excited about a "NEW" Retro + CW since the CG IV's, VRed-LT Steel Grey X's, an The Flint 7's!!!

i just cant do it based on these pictures and the vid . having them side to side with the actual grapes only makes the OG colorway look better.

I would expect these soon, the 1's drop this week sometime and from the last few releases they drop a shoe with  retro 1 inspired by it...

Still wishing they change these to durabuck last minute. Heck I will still cop if they are nubuck. Anything besides suede.

^ They look so dope, can't wait to cop both grapes this year.

Repped 

Last edited:
These are clean, way better looking with the black upper than white. Will definitely try yo pick these up on release date.

If they are using the same suede as they used on the black toe 13's I don't see why people are hating on this material. That suede is so buttery smooth I love the feeling of it.

Back
Top Bottom