Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Yeah they just seem to almost be getting worse over night and I'm sure as most releases some places always end up with better quality than others it seems like. But I would if possible check out your local stores pairs before purchase.

Trying to kill the hype so you can cop some pairs or what lol ? Maybe because when you touched the suede it got that Ashy look from rubbing it against the grain . I'm sure shoes don't go bad THAT fast ! It's not like it's food or something

Na I could care less about this release and I don't do no back door business like that lol not worth my job. Some pairs that we've only looked at and not touched are doing the same thing as the others.

Wow, how does something change with the exposure of air? And its a shoe?? That's crazy!

Over time, yes. But weeks?!

Last edited:
got my pair off willowbrook (tx) dealing with some  bs this mornin so im chillin footacttion passed out guaranteed pairs but they say the rest of the stores are strictly raffling

but i take that with a grain of salt good luck to everybody tho 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Struggling with if I want to buy these or not. I'm trying to keep my collection to styles MJ wore only.  These look nice and everything to a point, but I just cannot decide.

Struggling with if I want to buy these or not. I'm trying to keep my collection to styles MJ wore only.  These look nice and everything to a point, but I just cannot decide.

Ive never understood this.

Last edited:
Why would you want to limit your collection like that. JB has put some incredible colorways (and some bad ones) that jordan never wore. I only buy the shoe I like and if jordan wore it cool it comes with memories if not all well. But hey to each is own

I want these but it's going to be very hard to get them. I hope I can win a raffle or get a guaranteed ticket. Online has been bad for me lately. Last successful online cop was the March Black/Red XIs re-release.

Raffle or bust. Stopping by the mall Tuesday to enter 5 raffles. If I don't win a pair, oh well, just wasn't meant to be. Not going to any FCFS spots and risk going through any of the early morning camping horrors.

Man, gonna be tough.  Raffle only, and really small numbers per store is what they are saying.  
What Footaction in Houston let you look at these in person early?  I know every now and them Footlocker will put a shoe in a display, but I haven't seen any out pre-release in a while

Agree. People throw their ashy jokes in like it's the first time being heard. They are not funny to me. Besides, people who already have these shoes have stated that the material is very nice in person. Pics can be deceiving.
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a sh*t that people think they're ashy??? This guy! I'm looking forward to not only buying them, but rocking the sh*t out of them, too. I'm actually excited for this release. I like them better than the white grapes.  I need to try and double up. Who knows when's the next time we'll see these.

Footaction on 34th street in manhattan said they haven't decided if they are doing tickets yet and none of the footlockers are answering. Most of them have a busy tone
Agree. People throw their ashy jokes in like it's the first time being heard. They are not funny to me. Besides, people who already have these shoes have stated that the material is very nice in person. Pics can be deceiving.
DISREGARD. I got a little loose with mouse.

Last edited:
What Footaction in Houston let you look at these in person early?  I know every now and them Footlocker will put a shoe in a display, but I haven't seen any out pre-release in a while

This. The ones I know said tues at the earliest.

just locked up a size (not my size) with a guaranteed ticket. I was fourth in line, they only had like 7 to give out, which makes no sense but I ain't mad. Earlier I missed out at another place cause like 5 people jumped to the front of the line right before they started handing out tickets. That place only had 15 pairs. Basically these will be extremely hard to get. Good luck to those who really want them.

Back
Top Bottom