Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

No word from @NikeSF yet. Probably not going to have it. Whats wrong with them lately???
ive said this before in multiple threads but when the temp. store (on sutter st.) opened I spoke with an employee that told me they wouldn't be stocking any new Js at the temp. location... so far its been true as far as I know.

ive said this before in multiple threads but when the temp. store (on sutter st.) opened I spoke with an employee that told me they wouldn't be stocking any new Js at the temp. location... so far its been true as far as I know.
That's what I've notice lately too.. starting from Grape 5, Blacktoe 1, etc... Well, suck for ppl in the Bay since that's the only Niketown that carry J.

Sucks big time but oh well....

Hopefully we get some cool restocks on the "grand opening" [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
That's what I've notice lately too.. starting from Grape 5, Blacktoe 1, etc... Well, suck for ppl in the Bay since that's the only Niketown that carry J.
nah that's just one store and you say that like its the only store that carry Jordans in the bay area, trust me theres still plenty of reliable sources to go around

Last edited:
Yea def a lot of sources... Now that you mentioned that last weekend went to this spot to look around and they were pre ordering the playoffs for $250+Tax personal experience

Yea def a lot of sources... Now that you mentioned that last weekend went to this spot to look around and they were pre ordering the playoffs for $250+Tax personal experience
must be the beasts that was pre ordering, a seasoned head would know better not to pay $250 for the playoffs 8
laugh.gif

must be the beasts that was pre ordering, a seasoned head would know better not to pay $250 for the playoffs 8:lol:

Forgot to add the :smh:icon

I walked out the door didint even looked back... They did had nice heat on co-signments though but nothing DS

is it just me, but on the last pic on the heal at the sole, it looks like paint chipping on the translusent sole.........I heard reports of paint chipping on the midsole straihgt out the box interstate, i hope not cos these pics make them look fantastic!

I genuinely feel like these shoes are dope

let's keep conversation agreeable

where in NYC is good?

holy **** been calling all over town...didnt know these were so limited -_-

hope re sell price arent rape like ebay...$300+
mean.gif

mean.gif
im guessing same quantity/hype as black toes. harder to get than reg grapes, easier to get than 88's

mean.gif
aren't these a QS? they'll be limited but not impossible to find. i'd say the resell price will be around the 220 range, 300+ is just rape.

not all raffles thats too blanket a statement. Just know atleast one fsr is normaly already accounted for..On each big release and if your dating or friends with managers or assistant manager ( normally  the ones who actually do the calling) pairs are always on lock..

like this hoh has 5 size 13's already accounted for

8 size 12's 4 accounted for,

2 size 14's none accounted for

size 11.5 had 6 3 accounted for.

these are only the only sizes i remember when looking at the list and the sizes i would even pay atention 2...
this  why the yeezys raffle was online only footlocker employees be more crooked than johnny law
mean.gif

Saw em in person yesterday, not as impressive as I thought they would be. Still on the fence but for $170+ and ashy out the box looking like a no look pass.

Don't let the "Limited QS" sell you on these. 1 of 4 of my local spots said he had roughly 48 prs to sell.

Honestly don't see how so many of you like these more than the white grapes. To each his own though, give me some aqua 8s instead.

I made an choice. I have two options of getting these if my first dont cut it then I'm just gonna sit out and stack my checks till Playoff VIII

Honestly don't see how so many of you like these more than the white grapes. To each his own though, give me some aqua 8s instead.

Because since so many people have the white grapes now that people don't like them as much as when they did when they were limited :rolleyes

thats the truth! mine will still be icy when everyone else pairs are ran into ground in 6 months to a yr... i work so much i rarely get to wear any of my shoes... i usually unds pairs on vacations and what not

I got my pair in the mail Monday.  Sick shoe.  The materials aren't bad.  I paid $350+ but I had to have these bad boys.  Good luck to those who are looking to cop. 

I got my pair in the mail Monday.  Sick shoe.  The materials aren't bad.  I paid $350+ but I had to have these bad boys.  Good luck to those who are looking to cop. 

Can we get actual pics I'm tired of seeing all of these Instagram filter **** pics. I wanna see true lighting.

Back
Top Bottom